Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm sold.

Here's the tidbits:

- All of A-Force was present during the fight when Thanos attacked Pegasus, showing all of the team struggling with the fact they got caught off guard by Jennifer getting hit by the missile.
- The missile isn't what put Jen out of commission. It does knock the air out of her, and as she reassures to everyone that a missile isn't going to take her out like it's her first day, she gets pummeled by Thanos. It's his attack that knocks Jen into her coma.
- Dazzler was present with Carol and Tony in the hospital when Jen whispered her line about protecting our future, not his, and argues with Carol about its meaning. There's some serious mockery about the fact none of Jen's A-Force teammates weren't included in the original scene.
- There are like a thousand subtle reminders that Carol and Medusa are team mates so their lack of communication and cooperation in the story is dumb as hell.

The rest of the issue ain't all that, although a pretty funny cameo from Misty Knight leads to a hilarious exchange with Elsa Bloodstone later and all the way through you can just taste the disdain for Bendis' bullshyt.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Here's the tidbits:

- All of A-Force was present during the fight when Thanos attacked Pegasus, showing all of the team struggling with the fact they got caught off guard by Jennifer getting hit by the missile.
- The missile isn't what put Jen out of commission. It does knock the air out of her, and as she reassures to everyone that a missile isn't going to take her out like it's her first day, she gets pummeled by Thanos. It's his attack that knocks Jen into her coma.
- Dazzler was present with Carol and Tony in the hospital when Jen whispered her line about protecting our future, not his, and argues with Carol about its meaning. There's some serious mockery about the fact none of Jen's A-Force teammates weren't included in the original scene.
- There are like a thousand subtle reminders that Carol and Medusa are team mates so their lack of communication and cooperation in the story is dumb as hell.

The rest of the issue ain't all that, although a pretty funny cameo from Misty Knight leads to a hilarious exchange with Elsa Bloodstone later and all the way through you can just taste the disdain for Bendis' bullshyt.

hey I just checked it out and the art is>>>>>>>>>>> as far as girly comics go (except for Mockingbird right now), so I'ma ignore Carol being in it and backtrack the issues a bit.........

story's a lil rough. They could do with one on the Immomens on it.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As stupid as Injustice gets, I keep reading it. It's honestly one of the most entertaining series out right now.

The art is good, it's has a lot of characters, and it creates interesting situations.:manny:

About to start reading :wow:

Honestly always thought super man would be better as a villian :yeshrug:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
hey I just checked it out and the art is>>>>>>>>>>> as far as girly comics go (except for Mockingbird right now), so I'ma ignore Carol being in it and backtrack the issues a bit.........

story's a lil rough. They could do with one on the Immomens on it.

It's a fill-in artist, or at least a different artist from the first storyline. And you'll probably like the book, it shines a nice spotlight on all characters, Dazzler in particular.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Here's the tidbits:

KEVJ7Cc.jpg

4S8Kb0d.jpg

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of the things that happen will have you like :what::childplease::dahell:

But even with that I still binge read like 10 issues in one night because it was exciting and I couldn't wait to see what happened next :whew:

BREH THIS SHYT IS PIFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :gladbron:

The way Joker had supes kill his own had me like "No :mindblown:"

I actually kinda fukk with this, superman basically laying down the law :wow:

But yea this is destroying alot of the characters cores :heh: i dont mind tho because at some point the bullshyt has to stop, joker kills 12 million people and you wanna just throw him back in jail :rudy:Nah heads gotta roll son:camby:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
As stupid as Injustice gets, I keep reading it. It's honestly one of the most entertaining series out right now.

The art is good, it's has a lot of characters, and it creates interesting situations.:manny:
I finally read free Year One Issue One I had on my Amazon account...

I bought the next 4 issues

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm enjoying Bryan Hitch' Justice League way more than I ever thought I could enjoy a book written by Hitch. :dwillhuh:

All the new Superman books are good to great so far as well. :whew:

Still :upsetfavre: though that they fukked up New 52 Superman so bad they had to bring the ol' Supes back.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant even right now :mjlol:

Injustice Gods among us is getting so fukking ridiculous im not exactly sure how to feel :dwillhuh: but i cant stop reading :dwillhuh:

So much God tier fukkery right now :mindblown: So many characters in this shyt right now :pachaha:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I just read the new Supergirl and they reintroduced Red Kryptonite. The result? A Kryptonian Werewolf...

I swear these fukking writers, man. :snoop: