Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Superior was dope.

Peter did his Obi Wan thing and came back and showed his will and mental is getting stronger by doing something Ock couldn't do: get the symbiote off of him. Lots of dominoes fell too. Goblin said he was Norman but that seems like a red herring..Carlie is now a full blown Goblin and Tony found out Ock erased all of the Avengers cameras and tests they did on him to prove he is who he says he is. And Ock is hustling MJ again. But Peter said he's working on finding a way back because the shyt can't keep going on

:ohhh:

The one thing I loved about the issue was everybody realizing that Spidey has been acting way out of character and Spock finally trying to do something about it

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
God the Avengers got Jobbed so bad in Superior Spider-Man

MJ is still clueless

That's my problem although I'll wait and see how she acts in the next issue but seriously, why do they write her to be so damn ditzy? The ONLY reason I can think of
is she senses Peter's presence since he's back and that's whats made her say what she said

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
All I got to say is that everyone and their mom needs to be reading Rover Red Charlie. I sit there with a big goofy smile on my face the entire time I am reading it. And those fukking cats in issue #2 were written just how I imagine cats would be if they could talk.
I am going to be wrecked when something bad happens to one of them dogs.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nightcrawler got an ongoing lol lets see how long that lasts
Was Claremont the one who turned Nightcrawler into a bible thumper? Because if his solos series is going to be about the overly religious Nightcrawler then I have no interest in it. My favorite version of Nightcrawler was the swashbuckling, happy go lucky dude who got tons of strange.