Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I'll never get why he gets these treatment year in, year out.

Beside Mr. Freeze, the most compelling Bat-Villian

I'm sick of Joker
Joker is one of my favorite villains but he's definitely overused. We need at least 2-3 years of no Joker in any comics. :francis:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
2f07aH7.jpg

Doom doing Doom things
:wow:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Joker is one of my favorite villains but he's definitely overused. We need at least 2-3 years of no Joker in any comics. :francis:
Batman should've killed him on Death of the Family (the New 52 story)

One of my favorite comic book arcs, but, I couldn't enjoy the ending...I wanted him to die

They kinda did it (later), but, copped out with the off-screen and Bruce losing his memory--now apparently Joker is immoral or some shyt

There's one villian I think deserves death--within the Batman lore--and it irredeemable and that's Joker

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

One of my favorite comic book arcs, but, I couldn't enjoy the ending...I wanted him to die

They kinda did it (later), but, copped out with the off-screen and Bruce losing his memory--now apparently Joker is immoral or some shyt

There's one villian I think deserves death--within the Batman lore--and it irredeemable and that's Joker
They could probably do it like due to Joker's extensive contact with his Joker toxin that he's "unkillable." Could do a storyline that Batman finally had enough and killed him but it turns out he can't die which is the ultimate "joke." Basically Joker is immortal and can only die if someone like Darkseid, Tigron, or some other uber villain or hero did it.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Joker makes too much money for them to kill him permanently. DC would be much better off as a company if they were able work out a plan to temporarily retire him and have less emphasis on Batman and Batman-related media, they need more versatility