Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Avengers #8 cover by Dustin Weaver :whew:

484770_10151209083465426_500593521_n.jpg

Nice cover but this title is ass. Avengers #4 was the biggest pile of boring bullshyt I have read in years and Hickman is on some bizarre copycat vibe where he is trying to be a cmbination of Ellis and Millar's Authority but all it results in is a book that I am not interested in reading. And Adam Kubert's art didn't make the book any more enjoyable.

If yall nikkas wanna talk about non Marvel stuff then start talking about non marvel stuff.

You might put someone on to something they weren't reading or you might bring out others who read non marvel stuff.

As for Invincible the shyt comes out like 4 times a year so that's why there isn't much discussion. Invincible is great but the delays hurt the book a lot. None of Images best stuff ships regularly.

I read Invincible in trade form because of the iffy scheduling.

i didnt even know yall nikkas read invincible. shytty ass marvel rules this thread...

'm bout to cop that invincible and luthor strode
The first Luther Strode book mini was awesome but I haven't checked out the new mini-series yet.

I read the Batman and Robin Annual and Damian Wayne is my current favorite character. Him getting Bruce Wayne out of town so that he could get his Batman on in Gotham City without any interference was great. I was imagining him using Christian Bale's Batman voice when he was out and about in his Batman uniform.
And that young man is a bona fide pimp:
rNIDP2V.jpg

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I understand that for the movie but Iron Man is not so great a seller as a comic book character that adding him to a book means anything at all sales wise.
If they wanted more eyes on the GotG comic they would have added Wolverine or Spiderman to the team.

I think RDJ is going to be in the movie so they figure people will check it out.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any readers of Fables, reading some back issues, good stuff!

thanks to those who recommended Sweet Tooth as well, enjoyed reading some of the earlier issues

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Any readers of Fables, reading some back issues, good stuff!

thanks to those who recommended Sweet Tooth as well, enjoyed reading some of the earlier issues

Fables is great...its another series I only read in trades. Where are you up to in the series?

Jack Roller

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm way behind on Fables. I read the first 60 issues or so in a few days and then went onto other stuff. It was great. Gonna catch up sometime in the future with trades.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:wth: I know marvel is the most popular of the big three but we do discuss other comics in here. On :hamster: there were pages upon pages about the walking dead, which translated into its on thread over here. Godzilla, Saga, TMNT, Hellboy, Swamp Thing, and plenty of other comics but marvel is the most popular and the most read.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The Fan Boys won't admit it but Superior Spider-Man has been better than most of last few Amazing Spider-Man issues

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fables is great...its another series I only read in trades. Where are you up to in the series?[/QUO

Someone passed some of the earlier trades to me, and i can came across some issues covering the first half or so of the series.

very good read overall

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
321451_469604719755633_148003877_n.jpg

"Willeh the hunter, was wrestlin' wolves when you were at your mothers teet!"