Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Are Marvel really going to pair Storm up with Nightcrawler :russ:

Nah, the X-Men are just extremely flirty with each other. They were basically a co-ed dorm house for the bulk of their existence and everyone was fukkin everyone. Why you think Cyclops cuffed Jean so hard? He knew if he got lax at any point, someone would swipe that.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Nah, the X-Men are just extremely flirty with each other. They were basically a co-ed dorm house for the bulk of their existence and everyone was fukkin everyone. Why you think Cyclops cuffed Jean so hard? He knew if he got lax at any point, someone would swipe that.

Yeah man let me watch you kill 1000 brood ina n hour tell me if storm, psylocke, or boomer walker by you wouldn't be ready to fukk.. RIGHT.NAOW.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Now I know why I always liked the Avengers more

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Now I know why I always liked the Avengers more

You gotta understand...

Avengers books are about the JOB of being a superhero, X-Books are about the LIFE of being a superhero. Its why so many of the X-books deal with the personal struggles of the characters and how characters live with each other while Avengers books always focus from mission to mission and how characters work with each other. Its just a stylistic choice

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
You gotta understand...

Avengers books are about the JOB of being a superhero, X-Books are about the LIFE of being a superhero. Its why so many of the X-books deal with the personal struggles of the characters and how characters live with each other while Avengers books always focus from mission to mission and how characters work with each other. Its just a stylistic choice

Did you skip Bendis's Avengers run?

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Did you skip Bendis's Avengers run?

I own the entire run, it definitely broke the norm of previous Avengers runs on that, but even in that run, who's personal life did they really touch on outside of Cage and Jessica? They really just moved from crisis to downtime to crisis to downtime. X-books commonly tell stories like a soap opera and Bendis tells stories that way himself, I guess that's why he fits so well on the current X-titles

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Marvel heads, I want to pick up Avengers vs. X-Men for my nephew. Is it worth it to get the hardcover, or should I just stick with the $20 paperback?

DMR

Killa
Daps
Marvel heads, I want to pick up Avengers vs. X-Men for my nephew. Is it worth it to get the hardcover, or should I just stick with the $20 paperback?

You shouldnt buy it at all :scusthov: It certainly isnt worth hardcover or even 2$ not to mention 20$ for that matter