Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
any of yall comicbook brehs fukked with image comics? Some videos about Invicible, Thragg, Battle-Beast, etc...popped up on my YT feed. This shyt seems kind of dope. These Viltrumites seem like some beasts. Especially Thragg and Conquest.

lEP4FLX.jpg
42653941a155f13bc1784be0443a9fa6.jpg

I always say Invincible is a What if DBZ story based on if Goku had been playing dumb as a hero and was really about that Saiyan life and then Gohan had to step up.

Conquest should have been how Nappa got down.....

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Alright..what's REALLY a hot book to read right now? Marvel, DC, Indy..I dont give a fukk..I'm reading the original Secret Wars story with the Beyonder putting everyone against each other right now...

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Alright..what's REALLY a hot book to read right now? Marvel, DC, Indy..I dont give a fukk..I'm reading the original Secret Wars story with the Beyonder putting everyone against each other right now...
Immortal Hulk by Al Wing & Venom by Donny Cates are my favorite ongoings at Marvel
Avengers by Jason Aaron, Guardians of the Galaxy by Donny Cates and Amazing Spider-man by Nick Spencer have been consistently good
For DC its Justice League by Synder

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
West Coast Avengers
Cloak and Dagger been pretty good.
2019 Guardians of the Galaxy (im only 2 issues in, but its already fukkery).
And X-Force.
I kinda like that shyt cause Deathlok and Young Cable rolling together is random as hell. Lol