Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
going to tokyo breh:whoo:

If it's still around, make sure you go to Menya Kissou. It's only open for four hours, but it's super worth it:

Ramen Adventures:

Also, for some reason, the fried chicken in the 7-11 is :noah: - much better than it has any right to be.

I would strongly suggest you get a bullet train pass so you can zip around the island.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If it's still around, make sure you go to Menya Kissou. It's only open for four hours, but it's super worth it:

Ramen Adventures:

Also, for some reason, the fried chicken in the 7-11 is :noah: - much better than it has any right to be.

I would strongly suggest you get a bullet train pass so you can zip around the island.

7-11?:ohhh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Ramen Adventures:

weebay-o.gif

International Soundwave, this dude been everywhere :ohhh:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Love this thread. For the seasoned travel heads. I got a vacation in sept and will likely be solo. What's a good country/city to hit up with good night life and tough chicks outside of rio.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps

I wasn't expecting it either, but it's just better than it has any right to be.

But like I said, when we went, we were all over the island. We went to the aquarium in Osaka, we spent a night at a Buddhist temple up in the mountains at Nagano, we spent a night at Chiiori Trust (NPO Chiiori Trust | Top), went hiking, went to the hot springs ... let's just say we earned all of our sleep on that trip.

If you do get that bullet train, make sure you go here:

Kobe beef steak Restaurant?s Mouriya

Amazing Kobe beef steak. Whatever you do, MAKE SURE YOU GET THAT GARLIC RICE. The chef takes the gristle from the kobe steak and FRIES THE RICE WITH IT. I made the mistake of not getting it; one of my friends was kind enough to let me try it :noah:

weebay-o.gif

International Soundwave, this dude been everywhere :ohhh:

I haven't been EVERYWHERE, but I guess I've gotten around more than I realize :smugdraper:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

But like I said, when we went, we were all over the island. We went to the aquarium in Osaka, we spent a night at a Buddhist temple up in the mountains at Nagano, we spent a night at Chiiori Trust (NPO Chiiori Trust | Top), went hiking, went to the hot springs ... let's just say we earned all of our sleep on that trip.

Amazing Kobe beef steak. Whatever you do, MAKE SURE YOU GET THAT GARLIC RICE. The chef takes the gristle from the kobe steak and FRIES THE RICE WITH IT. I made the mistake of not getting it; one of my friends was kind enough to let me try it :noah:

I haven't been EVERYWHERE, but I guess I've gotten around more than I realize :smugdraper:

:krs: bout to make an itinerary out this bytch! Thanks breh

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

breh where is this kobe restaurant:mindblown:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Trip to the Bahamas exceeded my expectations. shyt was a blast.

And I love me some dark skin beauties but

:snooze: on the native Bahama women.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I'm trying to plan a cruise in September, but I need some suggestions on which ship to take Royal or Carnival? And is the Bahamas worth it?

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What trips everyone got planned?

I got 2 weeks in Orlando in September (doing the whole theme park thing), think I'm gonna book a canary island winter sun break for 2 weeks in januAry and I've been looking at Venice for 2 nights end of November?

Anyone know if Venice is worth going if the weather is bad?

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
I want to go to some Latin countries, what do you recommend, brehs? Thinking about D.R, Cuba, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia or Brazil.

I'm going solo btw :youngsabo:

I got 2 weeks of vacation in October/November,so I would like to hit up a country then.

I got 2-3 weeks in February and wanna go to another Latin country then too.

Lemme know what's good!

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to go to some Latin countries, what do you recommend, brehs? Thinking about D.R, Cuba, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia or Brazil.

I'm going solo btw :youngsabo:

I got 2 weeks of vacation in October/November,so I would like to hit up a country then.

I got 2-3 weeks in February and wanna go to another Latin country then too.

Lemme know what's good!

Been DR and Cuba (Havana and veradero), I only went packages, so just stayed in 5 star hotels for the most part, went Havana for 3 nights, real eye opener and a beautiful city, if only for the crumbling city and real old American cars.

Found the people in both countries to be nice for the most part.

Can't really comment on it locally cos never went out without a guide for the most part.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I FINALLY actually got my passport today... :blessed:

Rejoice for me, Coli!

Now I just have to get some money up so I can actually go somewhere. :lupe:

On another note, I'm planning a trip to Puerto Rico... anybody that has been got any advice? I'm basically just going to go, because I saw on Priceline that the flight prices weren't anything I couldn't handle (going to San Juan).

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I FINALLY actually got my passport today... :blessed:

Rejoice for me, Coli!

Now I just have to get some money up so I can actually go somewhere. :lupe:

On another note, I'm planning a trip to Puerto Rico... anybody that has been got any advice? I'm basically just going to go, because I saw on Priceline that the flight prices weren't anything I couldn't handle (going to San Juan).

:daps:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was just in Spain for a week...in Barcelona and Madrid...got back on Sunday. It's beautiful. I recommend it.

I love traveling. I've also been to: New York and Florida in the US. Outside of the US/Canada: Japan, Austria, France, Italy, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Cuba, England, Slovakia, Slovenia, Monaco and Switzerland...and my home countries, Bulgaria and Macedonia.

I'll share some pics from Spain...I took lots...for those who are interested....these are just a few.

1000625_10101280754180731_1013614365_n.jpg

1235542_10101281100661381_434698451_n.jpg

1187041_10101278392892771_191719443_n.jpg

1175387_10101282489218701_1151771429_n.jpg

1236584_10101273208217901_228672608_n.jpg

1239760_10101274167121251_526508273_n.jpg