The Official Coli Horror Film Thread Squad Presents: Theme Week- The Countdown to Halloween Season: Movies, Series, Challenges, VS, Trivia and other

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
“V” miniseries (80s version)

Believe it or not
:mjgrin:
—-

Random but why where 80s tv series opening themes so long and drawn out??? Wth- that ish is dumb long, feels like 10 mins
:wtf::dead:
80s people could make a whole meal before the opening theme stopped playing 😐 that 80s synthesizer music😭

Look at this - every 80s theme song is super drawn out lmao- plays out like an entire music video/ dramatic
:laff:

They couldn’t even fast forward through this either omg 😭

Even the movie theme songs

Imagine Sitting in a theater with 30 mins of trailers and previews then having to sit through 10 minutes of opening credits- 45 minutes before the movie even starts, movie snacks finished
:deadrose:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The movie was awful but The Slender Man was a character created for some online contest that became a meme and was the reasoning two tweenage girls gave for why they lured their friend to the woods and stabbed her 19 times.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nightmare on Elm Street

The phenomenon has attracted widespread attention, inspiring documentaries on the subject and the launch of a dedicated blog, The Hatman Project, where people can share their experiences.

So who or what is the Hat Man?​

It is not a new phenomenon. For about as long as written records have existed, “people have described a frightening night-time vision that paralyses them with fear and seems to suck the breath right out of them, often by pressing directly upon their chest”, reports Quartz.

s

‘always heard in real life, the actor that plays Freddy stopped playing Freddy cuz he fell asleep while they Was doing his makeup with the mask or he fell asleep with it or whatever and woke up to the mirror and freaked out. Never again.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
‘always heard in real life, the actor that plays Freddy stopped playing Freddy cuz he fell asleep while they Was doing his makeup with the mask or he fell asleep with it or whatever and woke up to the mirror and freaked out. Never again.
Whattttttt???!! 😭I have to look this up.
:deadrose: :deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Good comparison of the series The Terror and the real story.

The Terror was 👍 . I’m going to watch your video that you posted. But That entire series was dark as helllllll. Like you knew they were doomed from the outset with no hope of rescue. Do you remember that scene where the crew started hallucinating and offing each other on the ship because they weren’t getting enough vitamin c. Scurvy
:picard:
And the doctor was like - “here, eat this can of oranges”
:beli:
I was like - that’s it??? :skip:
The entire series was basically everyone’s minds playing tricks on them from being trapped, essentially.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Terror was 👍 . I’m going to watch your video that you posted. But That entire series was dark as helllllll. Like you knew they were doomed from the outset with no hope of rescue. Do you remember that scene where the crew started hallucinating and offing each other on the ship because they weren’t getting enough vitamin c. Scurvy
:picard:
And the doctor was like - “here, eat this can of oranges”
:beli:
I was like - that’s it??? :skip:
The entire series was basically everyone’s minds playing tricks on them from being trapped, essentially.

I really enjoyed that first season and all the madness. I never went back to check the second though. Speaking of inspired by real events, I finally checked the new Orphan movie and...

I always tell people about this crazy Netflix documentary that I'm pretty sure inspired the twist...