Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Girl
A young woman (Bella Thorne) heads back to her hometown, intent on exacting revenge on her abusive father, only to discover someone beat her to it. She soon finds herself prey to a sinister sheriff (Mickey Rourke) and his wicked brother (Chad Faust) as she slowly uncovers a family legacy more disturbing than she ever could have imagined.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Monster Hunter
Behind our world, there is another: a world of dangerous and powerful monsters that rule their domain with deadly ferocity. When an unexpected sandstorm transports Captain Artemis (Milla Jovovich) and her unit (TI Harris, Meagan Good, Diego Boneta) to a new world, the soldiers are shocked to discover that this hostile and unknown environment is home to enormous and terrifying monsters immune to their firepower. In their desperate battle for survival, the unit encounters the mysterious Hunter (Tony Jaa), whose unique skills allow him to stay one step ahead of the powerful creatures. As Artemis and Hunter slowly build trust, she discovers that he is part of a team led by the Admiral (Ron Perlman). Facing a danger so great it could threaten to destroy their world, the brave warriors combine their unique abilities to band together for the ultimate showdown.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Conjuring 3 First Look!

ElTdHTXU0AYycEv

ElTdHUHVkAA8Wuw

ElTdHVPVMAEmbp1

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I’m trying to remember what the first horror movie I watched was. It was at my aunt and uncles house. It was a body snatcher type movie, but the humans who were already aliens would throw up into the real humans mouths to turn them. Probably 70s/80s if I’m remembering correctly.

any of you guys know what this is?
i might be able to guess if there were a little more plot info or something...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's going to be the 5th remake according to the article and I honestly can't remember that many Night of the Living Dead movies being made.
A whole lot. Since it’s in the public domain, anyone can do whatever they want. If we all got together we could do our own version and legally be in the clear

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
A whole lot. Since it’s in the public domain, anyone can do whatever they want. If we all got together we could do our own version and legally be in the clear
I was just looking it up and saw that.

Also looking at some of the remakes and it's a damn shame how some of these trash looking movies are defiling the good work of Mr. Romero.