Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness
Based on the Capcom video game franchise, Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness is a horror series with a sci-fi twist. Coming 2021 only on Netflix.

There had to be a reason they dropped all of those Resident Evil series of movies on Netflix at one time. Lead up to this. I’ll be watching.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
There’s an Anaconda reboot on the Horizon - Gotta love it
:wow:
Anaconda Franchise Getting A Meg-Style Reboot
You read that right! After years of lying dormant, the serpent-fueled horror series is coming back to the big screen. As reported by Bloody Disgusting, Columbia Pictures is looking to revive the Anaconda franchise, which, if we’re being completely honest, hasn’t exactly stood the test of time. The ’90s were filled with plenty of forgettable horror movies, and the original 1997 film is certainly no exception.

Unfortunately, details are rather scarce at the moment, but it looks like Columbia Pictures is bringing Evan Daugherty on board to pen the script. While he’s new to the horror scene, Daugherty has made a name for himself already, having been credited as a screenwriter on Snow White and the Huntsman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Divergent, just to name a few. In addition, Bloody Disgusting reports that the film is being developed as a “reimagining” of the original, as Columbia is looking to develop it with a larger budget in mind, not unlike 2018’s The Meg.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
There’s an Anaconda reboot on the Horizon - Gotta love it
:wow:
Anaconda Franchise Getting A Meg-Style Reboot
You read that right! After years of lying dormant, the serpent-fueled horror series is coming back to the big screen. As reported by Bloody Disgusting, Columbia Pictures is looking to revive the Anaconda franchise, which, if we’re being completely honest, hasn’t exactly stood the test of time. The ’90s were filled with plenty of forgettable horror movies, and the original 1997 film is certainly no exception.

Unfortunately, details are rather scarce at the moment, but it looks like Columbia Pictures is bringing Evan Daugherty on board to pen the script. While he’s new to the horror scene, Daugherty has made a name for himself already, having been credited as a screenwriter on Snow White and the Huntsman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Divergent, just to name a few. In addition, Bloody Disgusting reports that the film is being developed as a “reimagining” of the original, as Columbia is looking to develop it with a larger budget in mind, not unlike 2018’s The Meg.
This is a weird one to remake.
The only angle you can take with it is to play it serious because you can't get any more absurd that what the original movie was.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It wouldn’t be Halloween without obliging THE STUFF
:picard::laff:

who did it better THE STUFF or THE BLOB? @The Hierophant a thread idea. Battle of the horror movie oozes :hula:

I personally like The Stuff more but I think The Blob '88 is a really fun movie. Even better than the original version.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
District 9!!! Bullshyt
District...

40s and 9s!!

giphy.gif

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So. @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC @storyteller @Jello Biafra @MartyMcFly @Flex Grossman @BXKingPin82 @Dr.Omega @Lord_nikon
My first fight is Mike vs Jason. But only first appearances. Since I don't want to get into the whole supernatural rigamaroe just yet. I'll save that for later. Savvy?

I dig it. Early Mike smokes early Jason to me but it's a lot of fun to compare the two early on. I watched the early Friday movies and I had really forgotten how big a gap it is from hockey mask Jason to the early version.

Early Jason sprints..full blown chasing people. He sets traps and sneaks up on heads for his best kills. But he's also got regular joes tackling him and keeping him busy while women escape and some final girls beat him up with handheld weapons a bit. He also gets played out bad when one final girl wears his mom's sweater. So he's a way different animal from the unstoppable force version of the hockey mask movies (I think he gets the mask in 3 but the real hockey mask Jason is from 4 on). His feats of strength are like one off moments in the early movies if I'm not mistaken too.

Early Myers is a lot more similar to the later iterations in that he's got that inhuman strength and ghostly movement with inexplicable speed basically off the rip.