Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Daps
Reppin
Denver
Been having trouble watching horror recently. I think it’s a combination of a few things. With everything going on in the country it’s tough to put the phone down for a couple hours to really give a movie full attention. Plus my AC isn’t working like it should so I got fans going all over the house. Most movies are mixed to sound good in theaters, not a living room, so when I turn it loud enough to hear the whispers over the fans, some music starts playing or there’s a crash and my subwoofer shakes my whole house.

I tried to watch The Lodge last night, but couldn’t get lost in it like I usually can with the atmospheric, slow burn type movies.

I just need this cop to get life (minimum), Trump out of office and the weather to cool down.

end weird rant

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Been having trouble watching horror recently. I think it’s a combination of a few things. With everything going on in the country it’s tough to put the phone down for a couple hours to really give a movie full attention. Plus my AC isn’t working like it should so I got fans going all over the house. Most movies are mixed to sound good in theaters, not a living room, so when I turn it loud enough to hear the whispers over the fans, some music starts playing or there’s a crash and my subwoofer shakes my whole house.

I tried to watch The Lodge last night, but couldn’t get lost in it like I usually can with the atmospheric, slow burn type movies.

I just need this cop to get life (minimum), Trump out of office and the weather to cool down.

end weird rant
Ironically, nothing you ask for can happen till the fall

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

end weird rant
I feel you bro.