Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was very dope. If you liked the first two you’ll more then likely like this. But for what it’s worth, I didn’t like the second one
Oh ok so you liked this one :whew: 2 wasn’t as good as one but i think it’s helped by my mind thinking of the creepy helplessness I’d feel trapped in the room upstairs knowing I’m not getting out :sadcam: and I do liek the little touches of things Happening In the background that the characters miss :mjgrin:. Hell I low key really like any decently done found footage movies

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh ok so you liked this one :whew: 2 wasn’t as good as one but i think it’s helped by my mind thinking of the creepy helplessness I’d feel trapped in the room upstairs knowing I’m not getting out :sadcam: and I do liek the little touches of things Happening In the background that the characters miss :mjgrin:. Hell I low key really like any decently done found footage movies

I’m the same way. I was trying to find this but can’t on the fire stick.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It’s not horror but it’s horror adjacent: assault on precinct 13. If you haven’t seen it, definitely watch it. That shyt is a permanent fixture on showtime
Yeah I seen both them Assault on Precinct 13 joints.

Ended up watching some shyt on Showtime called My Little Eye.

:beli:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
What's that about?

Patricia Woodhouse has been estranged from her sister for quite a few years due to a family feud. Suddenly she receives a letter detailing the sudden death of her sister Susanna Baylock, Patricia returns to pay her respect where she meets Annabel Blair (Susanna's help). Annabel informs Patricia that she has now inherited the Baylock residence, but something isn't right with this house it's harbouring a very old secret, one which Patricia needs to learn before it's too late.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Patricia Woodhouse has been estranged from her sister for quite a few years due to a family feud. Suddenly she receives a letter detailing the sudden death of her sister Susanna Baylock, Patricia returns to pay her respect where she meets Annabel Blair (Susanna's help). Annabel informs Patricia that she has now inherited the Baylock residence, but something isn't right with this house it's harbouring a very old secret, one which Patricia needs to learn before it's too late.
Will check.