Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Definitely took me a couple of sittings to get through bc of work interruptions and the kids. So I was just like f-it. Let me rewind and start from the beginning. I didn’t want to post on this thread until I finished that movie and @The axe murderer said I better stop giving out “spoilers” or else he would take a Texas chainsaw to my head.
:aicmon::beli:

No but for real ‘Twas not disappointed!!!!
:blessed::deadmanny:

And you’re right- it was Hills Have Eyes in the beginning, elements of Midsommar in the middle and she went full Sarah Conner savage mode.
:deadmanny::deadrose:

Question though- what language are they speaking??
And what’s the accent for?
:dahell:
Next time - they better keep all of that Foundation shyt in the wilds of WEST Virginia
:ufdup:
You gotta stop giving out game
full

You taking food off my table outchea
full

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

The Chucky TV show from Child's Play creator Don Mancini and Channel Zero creator Nick Antosca has found its leading man in Devon Sawa (Final Destination, Idle Hands). According to Collider, cameras are set to roll on the series, with sources saying that Zackary Arthur (Hereditary), Teo Briones (Wind River), Bjorgvin Arnarson (PEN15), and Alyvia Alyn Lind (The Young and the Restless) will also star.

In what's been said so far, Brad Dourif is expected to reprise his role as the voice of Chucky, with Jennifer Tilly also believed to be joining the series. She played Tiffany Valentine, Chucky's equally as f*cked up partner, in Bride of Chucky, Seed of Chucky
, Curse of Chucky, and Cult of Chucky.​

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
For anyone who has Paramount+ here is the list of horror movies available on that service:

Area 51 (2015)
The Faculty (1998)
From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)
Full Tilt Boogie (1997)
Halloween Resurrection (2002)
Halloween H20 (1998)
The Hole (2001)
Mimic (1997)
My Bloody Valentine (1981)
Pet Sematary (1989)
Pet Sematary Two (1992)
Prophecy (1979)
The Ring (2002)
The Ruins (2008)
The Skull (1965)
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007)
Tales from the Darkside: The Movie (1990)
The Uninvited (2009)
Dracula 2000 (2000)
Zodiac (2007)

You can see the list of horror TV over at Bloody Disgusting.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
this was actually better than it had any right to be.
( well i went into expecting a horrible film.)

and its on youtube

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Devil-Below-600x889.jpeg

Watching this now.
Get my horror fix before my kid gets here.
Looks "promising."
The Devil Below was kinda :beli:

It is one of those movies where the minimal budget is very obvious by the fact that almost all of the action takes place offscreen. They also go out of their way to make sure there is nary a clear shot of any of the monsters.

The poster did remind of a much better creature feature that is in the same wheelhouse as this one: Feast.
Feast_%28movie_poster%29.jpg

The budgetary constraints were handled much better in Feast and the movie as a whole is just a million times more entertaining than The Devil Below. I recommend watching Feast instead.