The Official Coli :FLABBYNSICK: INTERVENTION thread

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
512x341xLarry-Holmes.jpg.pagespeed.ic.jlRI-VFFvU.jpg

Most of us are close to filing them papers. It's a day to day struggle fellas, matter of fact it's meal to meal struggle :whew:
When you're over 25, you're always a few months of bad eating and not exercising away from. Just last summer I was in the best shape I've been in, in almost 10 years. 6'2 215. Chest, arms, shoulders, flat stomach and legs were looking good, wearing snug polo's and tees. I was on. Fast forward to now, the extended winter and shoulder injury has put in arms reach of being. I'm close to 230lb now, a small gut that i have to hold in a lot of times. I don't want to fall bruhs. Someone help me
:to:

Last year I had the best women i've ever had in my life. This year I'm not pulling them so much. I went running yesterday, I felt like i was 300lbs. Feet and shins hurting. Tired as hell. Pushups are hard as ever. :sadcam:

Coli Brethrens, let us unite and motivate each other to fight this off. I know i'm not the only one. Come in here, state your, 31, location, size, weight, goals and what your struggle are. Let's give advice, tips and recommend products that can help us. I'll go first.

Presently
DC
6'2
230lb

Goal
210lb before the summer's over

Struggle
Late night eating, sweets, juice and drinking alcohol.

Help Me Please, i'm on the verge of being :flabbynsick:

:to:

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
the main problem isn't the gym but what u eat when u not in the gym

i used to look like holmes, but i was laid up for 3 months with a broken ankle..

I got my weight down, but cutting off my pet peeve - french fries and fast food

i'm ray lewis size now, but i know i start slipping up i'll be

carl_winslow_in_uniform.jpg

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
save me brehs. :sadcam:

34 years old, 5'10" 175 lbs. Skinny as fukk. I got struggle arms brehs.... If I can get to 185 w/o adding body fat, I'll be winnin.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I don't think the coli ladies are interested in what I look like:mjpls:
save me brehs. :sadcam:

34 years old, 5'10" 175 lbs. Skinny as fukk. I got struggle arms brehs.... If I can get to 185 w/o adding body fat, I'll be winnin.

Breh your good:heh: I'd rather add muscle that try to lose fat. After you hit the gym your good :salute: