The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

Karume

All Star
Daps
I still think Colorado should have found a way to keep Mikey. I know Prime wasn’t thrilled about his size, but dude was ballin.
he did what he could but he wasnt much of a blocker. I wanted us to keep him though as I thought he makes an ideal second TE.

He went to SDSU with Sean Lewis. I don't know if he is on scholarship there or still a walk-on. They list him at 215 still so he hasnt gotten any bigger

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
their teammates transferred to big 12 schools too? because that's the only way they would make that list.
Ahhh so your point is none of his DB teammates were good enough to transfer to bigger schools. Got it :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Not gon lie im on the CU train like the rest of y'all, and I be watching all the BTS vids on YT. I saw a vid recently of the squad in the weight room and tbh it was the biggest joke I've ever seen......nikkas just standing around, goofing off with the camera man, nobody breaking a sweat, it was some HS shyt.

I seen the other vids too where they be going hard......but i just never seen a weight room session that goofy

vino

Superstar
Daps
Not gon lie im on the CU train like the rest of y'all, and I be watching all the BTS vids on YT. I saw a vid recently of the squad in the weight room and tbh it was the biggest joke I've ever seen......nikkas just standing around, goofing off with the camera man, nobody breaking a sweat, it was some HS shyt.

I seen the other vids too where they be going hard......but i just never seen a weight room session that goofy

Because most schools don’t give you all this access but you would be a fool to think it’s 100% intensity.

Karume

All Star
Daps

I believe it's easy to form strong opinions based on video clips. This also happens when they show practice clips, causing some fans to overrate players.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Prime’s people — and Prime — better phase Ryan out before the season starts. Bucky was Juelzing in that last video and he was better off not saying anything.

Just don’t put Ryan in any videos because dude is dead set on crashing out.
I don't think they could have just said nothing considering Ryan had already been in multiple videos

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I don't think they could have just said nothing considering Ryan had already been in multiple videos

Delete the vids and keep it moving.

Ryan isn’t part of the team and it’s not like we’ve seen him at the football facilities. Bucky is getting sloppy by keeping this idiot around. And I can’t see Prime taking it easy on Ryan because that’s his son’s buddy.

I’m sure Shilo and Shedeur could care less about Ryan. Prime is about his business and not letting anything mess up his deals so no stupid apology is going to work at this point.