The Official Clinton Cash Documentary Thread **Link Inside**

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why did Hillary and Bill accept donations from the funders of Sani Abacha, the most ruthless dictator in Nigeria?
Hillary Clinton's wealthy donors revealed in Panama Papers
The Chagoury Group, an international developer in Nigeria, has given millions of dollars to the Clintons, dating back more than 10 years. Ronald and brother Gilbert Chagoury run the business and were associated with dictator Sani Abacha.
Hillary Clinton's wealthy donors revealed in Panama Papers

@Kitsch help me here breh

Russia Today as a credible source :russ:

From your own article. Read between the lines and stop supporting her corruption.
Read between the lines and let your own bias confirm your already held beliefs. I'm not a robot which means I'm not totally without bias - no one here is. It' why I like to have everything clearly laid our for me - a smoking gun, I guess.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Russia Today as a credible source :russ:

Read between the lines and let your own bias confirm your already held beliefs. I'm not a robot which means I'm not totally without bias - no one here is. It' why I like to have everything clearly laid our for me - a smoking gun, I guess.

So an established history of doing this kind of stuff over and over and over is not enough for you? Her ACTIONS confirmed my bias.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this the best you can do? A quick Google search would have shown that this book and the film and author have been discredited.

:mjlol:

At bringing up a propaganda doc when their is so much legitimate dirt on Hillary Clinton.

OP is not a very bright person.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Is this the best you can do? A quick Google search would have shown that this book and the film and author have been discredited.

:mjlol:

At bringing up a propaganda doc when their is so much legitimate dirt on Hillary Clinton.

OP is not a very bright person.

Nothing has been discredited..Everything in the Doc regarding Haiti, Nigeria, Rwanda, Congo, and Russian Uranium has been known for years..The Doc just reintroduces it to a mainstream crowd...But your welcome to post links that refute the information that is in the documentary if you like..

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing has been discredited..Everything in the Doc regarding Haiti, Nigeria, Rwanda, Congo, and Russian Uranium has been known for years..The Doc just reintroduces it to a mainstream crowd...But your welcome to post links that refute the information that is in the documentary if you like..

No thanks. I got better shyt to do. Do your own work.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course, there's nothing for you to do but pout about it because the information is factual and provides further proof this bytch doesn't need to be anywhere near the white house again

:beli:
I don't care enough about Hillary to spend my Sunday afternoon digging up info to refute propaganda from an already discredited reporter.

If anyone cares, a simple google search brings up a bunch of links to discredit the video.

Maybe @Atlrocafella would care to defend the honor of his queen. :skip:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
I don't care enough about Hillary to spend my Sunday afternoon digging up info to refute propaganda from an already discredited reporter.

If anyone cares, a simple google search brings up a bunch of links to discredit the video.

Yea, from message boards uber left sites:mjlol:...The crux of the information is indisputable though and has been out there for years

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A simple google search on reviews of the movie shows 3 results on the first page from mainstream media sources generally considered more left than right saying the movie offers a compelling argument and raises questions

Produced by Stephen K. Bannon, the executive chairman of Breitbart News, with Schweizer as the film’s talking head, the documentary might be easy to dismiss as just another example of the “vast right-wing conspiracy” the former secretary of state referenced so many years ago.

But what complicates matters for Hillary Clinton’s campaign is that the book resulted in a series of investigations last year into Schweizer’s allegations by mainstream media organizations from The New York Times and CNN to The Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal, many of which did not dispute his findings — and in some cases gathered more material that the producers used in the film. More recently, some information uncovered in the Panama Papers has echoed some of Schweitzer’s allegations in the movie and book.
'Clinton Cash' doc set to stir up controversy as it debuts at Cannes

The film piles example upon example of the alleged conflict of interest between Hillary Clinton in her 2009-13 role as US secretary of state, Bill Clinton and his astronomical speaker fees that could reach as high as $750,000, and the multimillion-dollar donations received from leading politicians and businessmen to the Clinton Foundation. Over its 60 minutes, it scuttles from Africa to Haiti, where it accuses the Clintons of “disaster capitalism”, to Latin America, India and Russia.

“We’ve seen repeatedly over and over again, when it comes to the Clintons you have to follow the money,” the narrator says. “You can’t come to any other conclusion than it’s a system of pay to play.”

As with the book, the film contains nuggets that point to areas of conduct on the part of the Clintons that are certainly worthy of further investigation, all the more so the closer Hillary Clinton gets to the White House. Perhaps the most telling detail is the bald fact that between 2001 and 2013 Bill Clinton made 13 speeches in which he charged more than $500,000 in fees; 11 of those speeches were made within the period when his wife was working as America’s top diplomat.
Clinton Cash film aims to cause likely Democratic nominee maximum damage

Clinton Cash is a more narrowly focused production with a clear-cut thesis that it repeats through a litany of perceived shifty associations. One alleges that that the Clintons helped the Russian nuke agency get control of 20% of American uranium as part of a deal that involves a Canadian billionaire, Kazakhstan mining officials and Vladimir Putin. Another claims that the Clintons got into bed with African strongmen with horrendous human rights records. “Paul Kigali is a friend of Bill Clinton’s,” the film tells audiences of Rwanda’s leader and suggests the Clintons are engaging in neo-colonialism in exploiting African countries’ natural resources.

The film also accuses Hillary Clinton of flip-flopping on the Keystone XL pipeline after an investor booked Bill Clinton for lucrative speeches. Schweizer also says Clinton’s State Department spared Sweden’s Ericsson of troubles over selling technology to Iran after it, too, booked Bill Clinton for a paid talk. The list goes on: that Bill Clinton pocketed KGB money, a mining company put Hillary brother, Tony Rodham, on its board after it won concessions.

The individual facts are largely true and based on widely reported events and public documents.
Clinton Cash: A Scathing Film Aimed at Persuading Liberals

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen