The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
I think the father beat the boy and she covering it up. Or she may have done it.

It is so dark and scary out right now.

:thinking:I was thinking that too. He probably beat her as well and she scared to death. Because I doubt she put the beats on her self since she did get hurt pretty bad.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, I was driving to work and streets were flooded everywhere. then I got an email from my boss to work at home, so I went back. I dont have much flooding in my basement tho.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Chi brehs i jus lost everything in my basement.........everything :wow:

this flood is so demonic

fukk!!!! that's bogus.

my basement is not finished, and always gets water in it on the wall facing south. but my furnaces are on cinder blocks and my washer and dryer are on the north facing wall that never gets water.

I think the flooding is much worse on the northwest side than it is out south. my office is in des plaines, and the des plaines river is flooded in a lot of places.

btw, what did u have in ur basement?

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Chi brehs i jus lost everything in my basement.........everything :wow:

this flood is so demonic
Haha, so glad that I live on the 11th floor.

149069_10100331488007571_1599492613_n.jpg

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
fukk!!!! that's bogus.

my basement is not finished, and always gets water in it on the wall facing south. but my furnaces are on cinder blocks and my washer and dryer are on the north facing wall that never gets water.

I think the flooding is much worse on the northwest side than it is out south. my office is in des plaines, and the des plaines river is flooded in a lot of places.

btw, what did u have in ur basement?

a treadmill, a rug, a heater, my dell desktop and last but not least my ps3 :to: :wow::wow:

ibdGoJT4S6odhc.gif

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Illinois House defeats less restrictive concealed carry bill - chicagotribune.com

SPRINGFIELD — The Illinois House Thursday night defeated a concealed weapons proposal favored by gun rights advocates, a setback that could spur negotiations toward finding common ground with lawmakers who back gun control.

The legislation represented a signature showdown in the critical gun debate that is in the spotlight this spring because a federal appeals court has set an early June deadline for Illinois to put in place a concealed weapons law.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have to figure something out soon. The Supreme Court struck the Illinois/Chicago gun ban down and they were given 180 days to find a solution. Either way, it's going to be a HOT summer. :demonic:

Will this bring the crime down though? I don't think so.