The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Mothers stay being the biggest cockblocks.

So I take her shopping over in Dolton, and I'm lightly chopping it up with the cute clerk at the register. Here she go "she really is cute too", you need to clean your car before trying to chit chat tho :usure:"

Loud as hell all up in our face, I'm over here like

shaq-finally-gets-it-shaq-gifs.gif

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mothers stay being the biggest cockblocks.

So I take her shopping over in Dolton, and I'm lightly chopping it up with the cute clerk at the register. Here she go "she really is cute too", you need to clean your car before trying to chit chat tho :usure:"

Loud as hell all up in our face, I'm over here like

shaq-finally-gets-it-shaq-gifs.gif
If you stay with momma then:yeshrug: gotta play by momma rules

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
Was this closely from moving on Canal and Fulton in the loop . Would have been a 4 minute walk to work:ohlawd:

Decided against it tho

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I just read this article. I have regularly rode my bike on the kinzie street bridge because it's one of the least congested bike paths when going downtown.

Chicago River Bridge That Allows One Truck Per Year Lowered Thursday

The bridge, owned by Union Pacific Railroad, is not connected to tracks on either side.
View Full Caption
DNAinfo/Alex Nitkin
DOWNTOWN — The iconic railroad bridge just south of the Kinzie Street Bridge on the North Branch of the Chicago River that almost always is raised was lowered for several minutes this morning for its one truck crossing per year.

The bridge is lowered once a year so that a Hy-Rail truck (a type of pickup truck that can drive on tracks or roads) can go onto the tracks, which officially places the rail line in "active status," according to Union Pacific spokeswoman Calli Hite.

The bridge, owned by Union Pacific Railroad, is not connected to tracks on either side and is almost always in the raised position.

CUL5vOjWoAAyyUQ.jpg:large

CUL9EpKUwAAObs0.jpg:large

Engineers also took the opportunity to install new lighting on the bridge, Hite said, to stay up to date with U.S. Coast Guard requirements.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
This snow won't stop :damn: I shoveled slush and put down salt and it started to stick. Just finished shoveling and it was a waste of time :francis: