The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
how the streets looking? the snow plow tracker saying the snow plows out, but our alley look like antarctica and i been putting off getting leona's for 2 days now. i dont know if i can take it any longer :sadcam:

the city doesn't plow the alleys (hence why I cleared my own). u might have to wait til your garbage truck comes down and clears it out.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
the city doesn't plow the alleys (hence why I cleared my own). u might have to wait til your garbage truck comes down and clears it out.

Yeah i know, supposedly they just track/tract them. But im already out now. Preciate it, handshake

You must live near the end of the block or got a snow plow cuz clearing a path from my house to the garage was a ho

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yeah i know, supposedly they just track/tract them. But im already out now. Preciate it, handshake

You must live near the end of the block or got a snow plow cuz clearing a path from my house to the garage was a ho

I live the 2nd from the corner. but my garage points out to the alley, so I still gotta shovel quite a bit. there's no house on my block on the corner. Just an open field, so if I want to clear an alley path from my house to the corner, I gotta do it on my own.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, it has gotten cold as shyt since the morning time. I ran a little over 7 miles outside, and the temp being 15 isn't what's bad. it's the 30mph wind that was the killer.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Snow haa fukked my car. Probably have to have my alignment/suspension repaired. I miss Daley. I hate how Rahm has handled everything outside schools

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, it has gotten cold as shyt since the morning time. I ran a little over 7 miles outside, and the temp being 15 isn't what's bad. it's the 30mph wind that was the killer.
:huhldup:

Cold as fukk outside. Supposed to only hit 8 Wed/Thurs:snoop:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, they cancelled school again!!! :damn:

I'm getting sick and tired of my fam being around during the work week. they need to be at work/school :camby:

yeah I'm hatin :fire:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:huhldup:

Cold as fukk outside. Supposed to only hit 8 Wed/Thurs:snoop:

at least we're not getting snow like the east coast. it's cold as shyt in the south, midwest and the east coast tho. matter of fact, the chi doesn't even have it the worst. thursday should be the last super cold day. hopefully for the rest of the year.