The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Bruhs!!!! I am on the way back from Raleigh, came out here to holla some folk (I would say a name but don't wanna come off like I'm trynna name drop). 2-3hrs drive bout to kick my ass!!
Drop that name breh, you'd be surprise who know who in the Tarheel state, or just PM me cause I have an idea who you may be speaking on.
Especially if that person is originally from Tre4

We on the map again brehs!!

Winston-Salem comic brings his family to TV

The main character is from my hometown of WinstonSalem growing up in a neighborhood on my side of town about 10 mins from my old hood.

This show is loosely about his life in WS, though for TV purposes it will be set in Charlotte, NC since that's he more recognizable city!

Everyone wins brehs! Yall know yall gotta support.

Extra Sidenote, he went to Glenn High, same school as both 9th Wonder and Josh Howard

This show will air on Weds I believe at 8

:obama: good to see Winston-Salem still getting shine. LoKey we known out here, world wide.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Drop that name breh, you'd be surprise who know who in the Tarheel state, or just PM me cause I have an idea who you may be speaking on.
Especially if that person is originally from Tre4

:obama: good to see Winston-Salem still getting shine. LoKey we known out here, world wide.

All I will say is {singing} "Make me hot P.... Hold me down Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!"

:smugdraper:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Damn.... I may have to contact them for our event next month... good look @Responsible Allen Iverson

With that said... be on the look out for Breakin Convention.... there is about to be some heavy promotion on that over the next few weeks. Streetz 103 is about to run a lot of commercials

Daps
Damn.... I may have to contact them for our event next month... good look @Responsible Allen Iverson

With that said... be on the look out for Breakin Convention.... there is about to be some heavy promotion on that over the next few weeks. Streetz 103 is about to run a lot of commercials

Streetz 103... So Charlotte has three hip-hop stations? :dahell: