Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I was trynna post that earlier but it wouldn’t allow me

Martha
looking for a last minute flight, just realized Monday is a Federal Holiday, check some of these Jordan/Nike Events and people watch

@yelocab01-e1549557337569.jpg

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Had to do some audit work at one of the companies in the hangars on the far side of the CLT’s airport grounds (away from the commercial flights) ... saw a good number of private jets in the vicinity ... :sas2:

Also saw them folks at the Dollar Tree on Freedom Dr. taking up a third of the parking lot, hawking them cheap a$$ Valentine’s Day gift bags :heh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm excited for tomorrow brehs :obama:

Is the city ready for the level of ho’s that’s about to hit us:wow:

I remember I used to see bad bytches during the Lebron Heatles era when they came to town at the Ritz.

But we finna get the whole platoon brehs:mjlit:

Martha

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Is the city ready for the level of ho’s that’s about to hit us:wow:

I remember I used to see bad bytches during the Lebron Heatles era when they came to town at the Ritz.

But we finna get the whole platoon brehs:mjlit:

Martha
Oh they put tonight!:whew:

There were so many bad ones going up in the TNT party man. I tried to get in there but they ain’t let me in:to:

They don’t started closing down streets.. it’s about to be real out here.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Oh they put tonight!:whew:

There were so many bad ones going up in the TNT party man. I tried to get in there but they ain’t let me in:to:

They don’t started closing down streets.. it’s about to be real out here.

MAN!!!! I hope I get approved for tomorrow. I was actually good for tonight but had plans.

Also, heads up like if anyone wants to get shoes at the NikeHQ thing downstairs at the Mint. Yall need to get out there EARLY for wristbands like 8am or so.

I was lucky to be out there on Wed to get mine for today (though I aint make it in, my number wsa too high and I had to bounce). And I heard I missed out on getting my wristband for tomorrow. But there is still opportunity for Sat.

I wanna go back up in the actual Mint Museum too, I cant front. Nike turned that place out. shyt looks like something straight out of NBA 2K:wow:

Martha

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
i live in columbia, sc but i'll be up there on sunday. i wanna check out the nike museum and house of hoops joints, also bought some tickets for the kid capri and dmx event sunday night at fitzgerald's. should be dope, looking forward to just being in the area and vibe out. i wanted to go to the saturday night events or the game but i aint going broke for that. they taxing nikkas on stubhub and all sites. should be a great look, i gotta hit mert's while i'm there i love the food there