The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Damn so shyt getting started already? Nice.... I was wondering if shyt was gonna pop off early. I meant to walk around Uptown today but it was too cold and wet for me.

Martha

Yeah, the only reason I came out was for tacos but they setting up a stage and modified entrance to Spectrum Arena right now.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I thought all the construction and building that has been going on around n Tryon would have been done by now:picard: silly me.

All the tourist will be driving by half done highways like "oh ok.. Charlotte is.. growing."

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I thought all the construction and building that has been going on around n Tryon would have been done by now:picard: silly me.

All the tourist will be driving by half done highways like "oh ok.. Charlotte is.. growing."

Yea.... would’ve been nice to have more shyt complete for our guest.

They gonna come here looking at the city like:usure:

Martha

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Yea.... would’ve been nice to have more shyt complete for our guest.

They gonna come here looking at the city like:usure:

Martha
Yeah.
I thought the cancellation last year was a low-key blessing. I was assuming that would give charlotte enough time to finish building. Not for nothing they have done plenty within the past 3 years. Driving on the highway where the I 85 and 77 split coming from uptown looks totally different.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It’s a damn shame out there man smh. All them projects late AF. What are they even doing out there? Traffic bout to be ugly out here

It’s all good though!!!

The sun out today, it’s dry, the ski mask ready, @CarmelBarbie bout to put her hair up and them lavender bra & panties set with The turquoise dress.

And we about to get this money and then celebrate all weekend!!!:blessed:

Martha

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My team is playing at the convention center on Friday. If we win we'll play at Bojangles Saturday morning. If we win at bojangles they're giving us tickets to the skills challenge that night

They already got the remaining teams Steph curry shoes and they're giving us jerseys to wear during the tournament

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
It’s all good though!!!

The sun out today, it’s dry, the ski mask ready, @CarmelBarbie bout to put her hair up and them lavender bra & panties set with The turquoise dress.

And we about to get this money and then celebrate all weekend!!!:blessed:

Martha
Let’s get it!!!!!

I’ll be at the events on Saturday night and I can’t wait! I kinda want to see my dude bring the dunk championship to the house in Charlotte but it doesn’t matter either way.. I’m just glad I can finally see all star game activities in person.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Let’s get it!!!!!

I’ll be at the events on Saturday night and I can’t wait! I kinda want to see my dude bring the dunk championship to the house in Charlotte but it doesn’t matter either way.. I’m just glad I can finally see all star game activities in person.

I’m not sure how much I’m gonna be able to see, I kinda fukked up not signing up for certain free shyt, assuming that everything is just finna be “open” like how it is at every other big event we ever had.

I under estimated a lot of shyt

Martha

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I’m not sure how much I’m gonna be able to see, I kinda fukked up not signing up for certain free shyt, assuming that everything is just finna be “open” like how it is at every other big event we ever had.

I under estimated a lot of shyt

Martha
Yeah man the security and the shyt you have to do to confirm shyt is the worst I’ve seen at any event here. The ACC Championship and the PGA were waaaay easier to get into lol. All the stuff I have to do to get my credentials is crazy. I do understand though. This is a worldwide event.