The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
If you stay in University area definitely hit up Concord Mills. I’m sure it’s going to be packed AF during ASW

Also Northlake Mall is ok. People say it’s “ratchet” but it’s ok to me. It don’t even look like bad shyt would happen there lol

If you got money go to Southapark Mall. That’s a little far from University though
What bout strip clubs :lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What's the best mall ?

Depends on what you looking for. We got 2 big outlets and 3 regular malls but all spread out.

If you trynna drop some big coin go to South Park though.

@CarmelBarbie roll with him and @Nicole0416 let me holla at you on the low.

I think we back on:patrice:

47% right?:merchant:

Get the strap

Martha

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
If you stay in University area definitely hit up Concord Mills. I’m sure it’s going to be packed AF during ASW

Also Northlake Mall is ok. People say it’s “ratchet” but it’s ok to me. It don’t even look like bad shyt would happen there lol

If you got money go to Southapark Mall. That’s a little far from University though

Didn’t someone get shot at Carolina Mall like last week :picard:

Yea other than that shyt at Jimmy Jazz last year ago or so.... nothing really ever happens at NLake Mall.

I hear Iverson be out that way a lot

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
No hate

I'm just looking forward to leaving cacanada and be surrounded by black folks :blessed:

OHHHHH.... ok let me not get your expectations up too much

If you wanna be around black folks... then you either gonna need to stay or come back for the CIAA:wow:

Thats when you gonna see what you gonna wanna see:wow:

This the NBA AllStar game..... I expect this to be more of a melting pot or mixed goolosh (or however thats spelled) of folks. I expect all the IG thots gonna be here in ARMY'S!!!

Just enjoy these plethora of Kim Kardashian clone bytches we bout to have infest these QC streets:wow:

Martha

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Depends on what you looking for. We got 2 big outlets and 3 regular malls but all spread out.

If you trynna drop some big coin go to South Park though.

@CarmelBarbie roll with him and @Nicole0416 let me holla at you on the low.

I think we back on:patrice:

47% right?:merchant:

Get the strap

Martha

Huh? Im not meeting up with him breh, sorry, but heard he is a troll.:francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What bout strip clubs :lolbron:
You might want to stay uptown or further south. :camumm:

But uptown, and men's club if you like white women, but they'll fly in additional talent for All star.

Onyx and Cameo if you're :Aightthen:

Gold club and paper doll if you're :BeanUMad:

Crazy Horse if you're :Mjthisgood:

And that little purple shytty one on south if you're :sessummms:

:DolphTF: but there's no need to hit the strip club. Just find some hoes or buy some p*ssy.

A fukkin nightmare :dead:

74 to 277 to 77 :panthertears:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
You might want to stay uptown or further south. :camumm:

But uptown, and men's club if you like white women, but they'll fly in additional talent for All star.

Onyx and Cameo if you're :Aightthen:

Gold club and paper doll if you're :BeanUMad:

Crazy Horse if you're :Mjthisgood:

And that little purple shytty one on south if you're :sessummms:

:DolphTF: but there's no need to hit the strip club. Just find some hoes or buy some p*ssy.

74 to 277 to 77 :panthertears:
Glad you chimed in! I needed the real CLT bruhs and sistas to help out on that one lol. Don’t Cam and them hang out at Cameo?

Had a homeboy come chill at the spot cause he wanted to see Gucci Mane at Cameo and asked if I wanted to go.. I was like man I’m super good on that:picard::russ:

I do want to go to the one uptown and see what’s up though... They got a club on Independence heading out of Matthews that I want to step into too lol. Bet they would throw my black ass out of there though... look like some country shyt

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

Northlake is ratchet? I’ve only been twice. Both times it seemed fine to me.

Concord mills is where I go regularly though, and it is close to university city.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Northlake is ratchet? I’ve only been twice. Both times it seemed fine to me.

Concord mills is where I go regularly though, and it is close to university city.
I think Northlake is ok but people call it that cause of that Christmas Day shooting that happened a couple years ago and a couple other things that happened after. I think it’s s nice mall. Concord Mills is my place though. I go there all the time.