The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III & Warzone Urzikstan Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
So my rating is now 130 something. All Ive been playing is shipment. Im not getting better. Some of these people be moving in ways I just cant. Some n1gga hit me with a juke. Somebody else did some magic shyt and sh1tted a midget that hit me in the nuts:mjcry:

They be moving fast as hell. Yet I have a 130 rating and they rated in the 30s. Make it make sense :damn:

Last edited:

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Some my rating is now 130 something. All Ive been playing is shipment. Im not getting better. Some of these people be moving in ways I just cant. Some n1gga hit me with a juke. Somebody else did some magic shyt and sh1tted a midget that hit me in the nuts:mjcry:

They be moving fast as hell. Yet I have a 130 rating and they rated in the 30s. Make it make sense :damn:
Thats that movement twin. Gotta tap in. I’ll run wit ya if you down.

Got TikTok’s that’ll show I’m like that.

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
My prestige is like 1, rank is 100+ or some shyt like that. Why is it ppl with 50s next to their name is so much better than me? Is their prestige higher? And is that info public?
Everyone on the other end shows as a 55. We see our rank but not the opponents. That sht don’t matter tho tbh. It just show who playing more.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Some my rating is now 130 something. All Ive been playing is shipment. Im not getting better. Some of these people be moving in ways I just cant. Some n1gga hit me with a juke. Somebody else did some magic shyt and sh1tted a midget that hit me in the nuts:mjcry:

:dead:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
I literally just sat back in disbelief and got kicked from the game for inactivity. Im in the middle of an intense gunfight and some pulls dat bullshyt. Smh
Everyone on the other end shows as a 55. We see our rank but not the opponents. That sht don’t matter tho tbh. It just show who playing more.
So that makes sense. These dudes probably rated higher?

Those dudes using sniper rifles are fukkin black belts of this shyt

Thats that movement twin. Gotta tap in. I’ll run wit ya if you down.

Got TikTok’s that’ll show I’m like that.
Breh whats a movement twin?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Tripping best map they made since rebirth island cuh. For me it’s

Urzikstan
Vondel
Caldera
Ashika from them last ones they dropped.
Way too many hiding spots and no landmark areas.

Almost every region in the map is a bunch of multi-story building with different layouts, rooftops and dozens of windows to peak out of. It's awful.

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Someone give me some settings to change:damn:

I changed some shyt already and got a lil better. That aim assist dont seem to be working for me tho

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Someone give me some settings to change:damn:

I changed some shyt already and got a lil better. That aim assist dont seem to be working for me tho
You're a bot. :yeshrug:

It's gonna take a while for you to get up to speed. Only thing you can do is keep playing.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
You're a bot. :yeshrug:

It's gonna take a while for you to get up to speed. Only thing you can do is keep playing.
I thought a bot was a fake player.

I need to stop playing shipmas. I thought it would help my reflexes. But its just chaos. And its horrible to play teams that know how to work together

Just give me your settings:noah:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

I need to stop playing shipmas. I thought it would help my reflexes. But its just chaos. And its horrible to play teams that know how to work together

Exactly. You've been away for a while and probably look like a fake player to other people.

When Warzone originally dropped, it blew up in popularity and brought people back to COD in a major way. Streamers got big and now there's a thousands of little sweats who watched those guys do stuff like this on the old engine and have been grinding for 3-4 years trying to do the same thing:

There's been a major increase in the skill level of the overall player base.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △

A lot of this community is using hacks breh. Don’t read into it too much.