Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Hey @<<TheStandard>> if you remember and get the chance to interview Tank can you asks him about this moment with diddy. Tank look so damn uncomfortable lol. That's if you don't find the question to be inappropriate.
because puff picked that nikka off the ground and tank def didnt like that lol

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
because puff picked that nikka off the ground and tank def didnt like that lol
Wonder if Tank knew Puff like that. For dude to just scoop him up or if that's Diddy being Diddy.

I know Tank and AB play little games like that sometimes.

But this Tyson and Diddy moment got me rolling. Tyson moved Diddy hand and then slid over on the sofa. Lol

PDiddy-Mike-Tyson.gif

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
what happened to danny garcia is the end result of not moving right...i called out EVERY bad move he's made since the matthysse fight..you dont fight the right fights..you duck certain fighters....you keep your father as a trainer and you further retard your growth as a fighter....this is what happens...it only took him going up ONE division to be nothing but a job boy for real welterweight champs...you know its bad when mfrs look to wins over adrian granados and brandon rios as a plus nevermind he was soundly defeated by 3 of the 4 top welters in his era.... won his welterweight belt in a competitive 116-112 over a blown up welter who was nearly ko'd by a can in his previous fight and needed a gift to win that...that is not HOF caliber...now he had a chance to maybe wake up his career by going up to 154..the best division in boxing full of killers...he fought jose benavidez and couldn't stop or drop or hurt dude...it was a bad fight..instead of staying in the mix...dude decided he wanted an easier path to a title by trying to go after an older more battle scarred lara thinking he was going to score a lick..instead old ass non moving no legs having lara wore him out to the point where dude had a panic attack and took a knee from a glancing left hand that clearly didnt hurt him...shyt was pathetic...danny garcia is not a hall of a famer and frankly doesnt belong on TV or in the ring anymore..let him deal with his money and his mental illness in peace...he disgraced himself enough..i only wish crawford was the one who laid the serious beats on him instead

bx7rta.gif

tumblr_pwjice6aDv1x0bvwko4_400.gif

Dap + Rep

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So depending on these Dec PBC cards I may go if Tank/Benevidez or Errol/Whoever happens on the weeks after the 1st week, especially of Charlo is retiring too.

We considering the Tim fight on Oct 19 because Floor Seats like 150-200 but I got too many trips already in October

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Wonder if Tank knew Puff like that. For dude to just scoop him up or if that's Diddy being Diddy.

I know Tank and AB play little games like that sometimes.

But this Tyson and Diddy moment got me rolling. Tyson moved Diddy hand and then slid over on the sofa. Lol

PDiddy-Mike-Tyson.gif

He damn near fell off the couch :laff:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I think Bud should do it just for the fukk of it. Tell that goofball to pick up the 14lbs and get it cracking.

Been saying it for months. Bud should go on a "Does the aging legend still got it " tour

Fight all the young guns. Teo, Virgil Ortiz, Tim Tszyu, Boots

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Been saying it for months. Bud should go on a "Does the aging legend still got it " tour

Fight all the young guns. Teo, Virgil Ortiz, Tim Tszyu, Boots

To me the Canelo shyt needs to die.

Bud can pull a Canelo and bring Teo & Ryan Garcia up to 154 and beat his ass real quick on some Turki funded fukkery card. He could make more money with those two with less risk than the 154 cats.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
To me the Canelo shyt needs to die.

Bud can pull a Canelo and bring Teo & Ryan Garcia up to 154 and beat his ass real quick on some Turki funded fukkery card. He could make more money with those two with less risk than the 154 cats.

Exactly. I'm indifferent about Bud vs Canelo, I think it's a useless fight and does nothing for either fighter's legacy. Bud is looking too short sighted currently

Bud fighting the young guns is a benefit twofold. It gives him the money he wants with these fights, AND it would look great on his fight resume as well, all have the potential to be legacy fights