Wtf is this
i refuse to believe the WBA is doing this....knowing good gotdamn well the 1 and 2 is already established

Wtf is this
Wtf is this
Jarrell Miller Comeback Bout Set for June 25 on Triller
BY SEAN NAM
Published Sun May 15, 2022, 04:11 PM EDT
The boxing exile of Jarrell Miller is fast approaching an end.
Miller, the brash heavyweight contender who saw his once promising career go belly-up from a slew of drug test failures, is set to return to the ring June 25 as the headliner on a Triller Fight Club card. Out of the ring for nearly four years, the Brooklyn native is expected to face Nigeria’s Onoriode Ehwarieme.
The timing of the fight could not be any better for Miller, who was handed a 24-month backdated suspension in December 2020 by the Nevada State Athletic Commission for testing positive for a banned substance (GW501516, a fat burner) ahead of his July 9 fight earlier that year with Jerry Forrest.
Miller’s suspension ends on June 16, or nine days before his scheduled comeback. In a deal made with the NSAC, Miller is immediately eligible to apply for a license after the conclusion of his suspension, so long as he continues to participate in random drug testing administered by VADA.
Miller’s comeback was announced on the Triller Fight Club pay-per-view broadcast featuring Sergey Kovalev in a 10-round cruiserweight bout against Tervel Pulev at the Kia Forum in Inglewood, California, which Kovalev, making his debut at the weight, would go on to win on points. The Miller-Ehwarieme bout was printed on the canvas.
Miller, 33, has not fought since November 2018, when he drubbed Bogdan Dinu in four rounds at Kansas Star Arena in Mulvane, Kansas. His upcoming opponent, 34-year-old Ehwarieme (20-2, 19 KOs) is 3-2 in his last three fights.
Miller has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs several times throughout his career, the most infamous of which took place ahead of his scheduled June 2019 bout against then unified heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The drugs in question were human growth hormone, EPO and GW501516 – the latter was the same substance for which he was busted ahead of his bout with Forrest.
Miller (23-0-1, 20 KOs) also tested positive for a banned substance in 2014, back when he was a professional kickboxer.
They'd be better off just doing a tournament with their top 8 than this bullshyt.
it looks like i can post somewhat normally without having to turn off rich text editor in my preferences
Tim Tszyu To Jermell Charlo: Fight Me or Vacate – That's All There Is!
![]()
BY BOXINGSCENE STAFF
Published Mon May 16, 2022, 11:37 AM EDT
Junior middleweight contender Tim Tszyu is standing firm on his demand for a mandatory crack at WBC, IBF, WBO, WBA undisputed world champion Jermell Charlo.
Tszyu was ringside last Saturday night in Los Angeles, to watch Charlo score a tenth round knockout of Brian Castano to unify all four of major sanctioning titles.
The Australian star is the WBO's mandatory challenger. He now wants to pressure the sanctioning body to order the fight.
Tszyu recently made his United States debut with a big points win over Olympian Terrell Gausha.
After his big undisputed fight was over, Charlo was questioned, by an Australian reporter, about the possibility of facing Tszyu - and he fired off 'F--- you and Tim Kazoo! Change the mic.'
Tszyu explains that there is legitimate animosity between the two and feels the event would have a good build.
"He’s a very disrespectful man, so stuff him. I don’t like him anyway," Tszyu told Fox Sports.
"I think me and him will sell because there’s no love between us two – it’s all hate. If you want a dance partner, I’m here. I’m here to try to take you out. If you want to punch on I’m always keen. I’m the mandatory challenger. He has a few months to make a decision or he vacates the belt. Fight me or vacate – that’s all there is."
George Rose of No Limit, who promote Tszyu, said negotiations were already taking place for a fight with Charlo in Los Angeles.
"I love that [Charlo and his team] pretend they don’t know Tim but when [Charlo] says that Tim doesn’t deserve to fight him he’s saying that because he doesn’t want to fight him - Tim is the most dangerous guy in the super welterweight division," Rose said.
However, Charlo has two other mandatory defenses at his door - with Sebastian Fundora for the WBA and Bakhram Murtazaliev for the WBC. It's not clear which of the three mandatories will come first, but Murtazaliev has been waiting for the longest period of time.
thats how it starts..he is definitely going to have to face some mandos...poor murtazaliev has been a mando for a min..since the empty arena days..dude has been fighting in dark matches and being on standby
Pretty sure Mall spilled the bag after the fight Mell would be moving up to 160 and he was going to 168.
and honestly he has the better fights for him at 154 now...PBC has nothing at 160..mall is out here defending his belt against sulecki of all fighters and hasnt done shyt in 5 years..dont want to see that happen to mell