Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Why wait til September when you can fight Spence before that:sas1:

:sas2:
This.......You cant have things both ways.......

TC has to prove himself in this equation, Horn has a legit Manny win in my book; Horn fought what was then the best Welter and won.......TC can fight the best WW in Spence or fight a supposed easy touch, but what do the real fans want or better yet what does the consistency cops has to say about TC

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Why wait til September when you can fight Spence before that:sas1:

:sas2:

Spence as an opening fight in 147? Not realistic.

I would be down for it but not realistic. I seriously doubt that any of these guys out of Porter, Crawford, Spence and Thurman want to duck each other they might make some strategic decisions like Thurman sayin he doesn’t fight Spence yet right off an injury but at the end of the day they are all down to fight each other I have no reason to assume about any of them that they are not.

That’s only the fighters though there are more to this game. Crawford and PBC fighters will meet late next year or 2019 the earliest imo, that’s just being realistic. Neither Arum nor Haymon will hurry to make these fights until they can put their guys together, especially Haymon’s side in this case. You can believe they won’t risk to put Spence or Thurman in with Crawford before they could make Spence vs Thurman. Spence vs Thurman is a potential blockbuster for them and they built up both fighters they won’t let that slip abd they know that Crawford would be a huge risk for both of them.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

I would be down for it but not realistic. I seriously doubt that any of these guys out of Porter, Crawford, Spence and Thurman want to duck each other they might make some strategic decisions like Thurman sayin he doesn’t fight Spence yet right off an injury but at the end of the day they are all down to fight each other I have no reason to assume about any of them that they are not.

That’s only the fighters though there are more to this game. Crawford and PBC fighters will meet late next year or 2019 the earliest imo, that’s just being realistic. Neither Arum nor Haymon will hurry to make these fights until they can put their guys together, especially Haymon’s side in this case. You can believe they won’t risk to put Spence or Thurman in with Crawford before they could make Spence vs Thurman. Spence vs Thurman is a potential blockbuster for them and they built up both fighters they won’t let that slip abd they know that Crawford would be a huge risk for both of them.

Crawford can face someone else outside of Horn for his entry into 147, and since he's belt hunting, he surely can get a title fight vs Spence anytime after January if he wanted it.....but we know he really doesn't want that:youngsabo:

And not to constantly repeat myself, but Crawford has to beat someone better than a Viktor Postol before I believe he's a huge risk for them :hubie:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't think PBC is worried bout Crawford as a risk to Spence/ Thurman

A year ago there was the rumors of Haymon offering Keith vs Bud

Both One Time N Spence (especially after PED) will have way better scalps then Crawford has

Y'all gotta stop acting like you don't know what this is...Bob has done it before with his fighters...jus cuz this time it ain't a nikka from the Philippines don't change what's really going on

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Crawford can face someone else outside of Horn for his entry into 147, and since he's belt hunting, he surely can get a title fight vs Spence anytime after January if he wanted it.....but we know he really doesn't want that:youngsabo:

And not to constantly repeat myself, but Crawford has to beat someone better than a Viktor Postol before I believe he's a huge risk for them :hubie:
No we don’t know that just you assume it automatically cause you don’t like Crawford or anything he does :mjlol:
Why not accuse him of bein a ducker too right? :heh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

TC has been fighting at 147 for like 3 years now despite what division he hides in; that boy a natural MW....Stop making excuses for his ass, this the same nikka that wanted Manny to come to 140, now he trying to chase Horn at 147, fukk outta here

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Besides Horns Manny win>>>>>Spence Brook win; where Spence was seriously getting lit up; and levels was evident before the eye

How can you push for one champ over the other fakkit in TC fist match at 147:pacspit:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Skip is right :picard:

It does seems a lil inconsistent if Crawford can fight one champ as his first fight at 147...why can't he fight the others :jbhmm:
TC wouldn't have had this issue had he not ducked a shot Manny; he has no ground to stand on, but to wait on Horn to finish his victory lap and milk his title run......Or move to 147 and face a champ like Thurman or Spence, a move which he tried to hide from when lil Manny had the strap very very recently

TC is simply trying to get another easy strap, theres nothing tough, admiral, or p4p about that.....

He needs more people.......As of right now I dont believe him

OhkWxRK.gif

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
No we don’t know that just you assume it automatically cause you don’t like Crawford or anything he does :mjlol:
Why not accuse him of bein a ducker too right? :heh:

You said this to me....but yet 2 other posters are at your neck about why Crawford cant fight another Champion at 147 that you have yet to respond too:sas1:

So, yeah, my point stands:sas2:

Crawford CAN fight Spence anytime after January, the PBC excuse is bogus bc he already fought 2 PBC fighters, but yet we know he wont....and you talking about he can wait for Horn until September and fight Spence in 2019:mjlol:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You said this to me....but yet 2 other posters are at your neck about why Crawford cant fight another Champion at 147 that you have yet to respond too:sas1:

So, yeah, my point stands:sas2:

Crawford CAN fight Spence anytime after January, the PBC excuse is bogus bc he already fought 2 PBC fighters, but yet we know he wont....and you talking about he can wait for Horn until September and fight Spence in 2019:mjlol:

:shedead:

It's hard to be consistent breh :russ:

They want Swift who "ain't shyt " at 147 to run thru the gauntlet of pbc

Meanwhile it's.. " we can wait for Horn end of the year ...Spence in 2022:ahh: P4P #1 :lawd:

John Molina, Diery Jean, Hank Lundy, Victor Postol!! Y'all musta Forgot:ohlawd:"

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:shedead:

It's hard to be consistent breh :russ:

They want Swift who "ain't shyt " at 147 to run thru the gauntlet of pbc

Meanwhile it's.. " we can wait for Horn end of the year ...Spence in 2022:ahh: P4P #1 :lawd:

John Molina, Diery Jean, Hank Lundy, Victor Postol!! Y'all musta Forgot:ohlawd:"

Im never gonna forget the push they tried to make for Indoungo to be considered legit and the 2nd best JWW soley bc Crawford was facing him:scust:

Same thing they tried with Felix Diaz & Sugar John Molina :hhh: