Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
If BJS makes easy work of Lemieux...are we putting more respect on his name?:ohhh:
BJS is kind of slick and defensive, with boxing skills. Lemiuex isn't really a good boxer, pretty bad at defense just has a ++ hook.

Regardless it's a decent win. Was Triple G's best win before Jacobs.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
If BJS makes easy work of Lemieux...are we putting more respect on his name?:ohhh:

He'll get some respect. I mean it's a 50/50 fight where most are looking at him as the more skilled guy anyway. :manny:

BJS would have to KO dude or 12-0 for me to really be impressed tho. Its not like we haven't seen David struggle/lose before.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I think assuming Crawford looks impressive against Horn they should target Danny Garcia right away.

- name opponent
- quality (top 5-6) opponent
- has a style which would make Bud look very good much more pleasant opponent of a freshly moved up ww than Porter
- isn’t busy with fighting anyone

Give it a 50-50 or hell... they can even offer Swift to be the slight A side but Crawford would benefit from this greatly

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I mean BJS would have to ice him earlier than GGG or Rubio for me to go :leon:...it would be a bigger statement for Lemieux if he stopped BJS or punished him over the distance

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
No.

Can't forget how he blatantly avoided calling out GGG after vesting the dangerous Andy Lee. Isn't this this the 2nd GGG leftover he's feasting on?

Imo, him avoiding GGG has 0 bearing on his talent.

If he leads a clinic on Lemieux and make it look easy, hed get a big boost to his rep. If it's close, he'd be exactly where he is now....looked at as food for GGG & Canelo.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
He beat the same Pacquiao all the 47ers were chasing.

:umad:

Admit it, like Broner...you are a Bud fan.

Stop it. Arum robbed Pacquiao bc he refuses to face Crawford...Horn is trash.:manny:

Crawford, Bo Mac, Red, RB....none of their posts trying to hype up Horn is real. They all know he trash just as you do:forreal: