Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps

So you’re tired of Rigeaux basically saying #NoExcuses, he gon get this work.
:manny:

Don’t knock the man for promoting how he see fit, Top Rank and ESPN RN sure as hell doing the minimum. And don’t forgot them same Twitter Fingers forced this fight to get made (yes Loma had to accept, but Rigeaux had the pressure on em)

Last edited:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
:francis:

“I have no idea,” Rigondeaux told BoxingScene.com when asked to assess Lomachenko’s skills. “I don’t even look at that sh*t. I adapt, no problem. Like with anyone else, we’re gonna resolve this issue and I’m gonna just beat the sh*t out of him. I know what I’m bringing. I don’t know what the hell he’s bringing, but I know what I’m bringing. I’m bringing mine.”

Rigondeaux: I'm Gonna Just Beat the Sh*t Out of Lomachenko!

:dead:
You gotta watch the videos I already posted it in the fight thread the reporter is asking him questions and seems like he just said “man fukk all that bullshyt.” Young BHop is behind him in the background lol

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
[VIDEO] DANIEL DUBOIS RECALLS DROPPING ANTHONY JOSHUA IN SPARRING: "I CAUGHT HIM WITH SOME BIG SHOTS" || FIGHTHYPE.COM

"I put a lot of hard work in the gym...I just go in the ring and execute what I've done...yes, there is definitely truth to that...I'm not going to deny...I sparred him....I caught him with some big shots...I punch very hard," stated fast-rising heavyweight Daniel Dubois, who recalled his infamous sparring session with current unified heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua. Check it out!

This dude Glass Chin Joshua has been knocked down by more random dudes than Blac Chyna:mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
[VIDEO] DANIEL DUBOIS RECALLS DROPPING ANTHONY JOSHUA IN SPARRING: "I CAUGHT HIM WITH SOME BIG SHOTS" || FIGHTHYPE.COM

"I put a lot of hard work in the gym...I just go in the ring and execute what I've done...yes, there is definitely truth to that...I'm not going to deny...I sparred him....I caught him with some big shots...I punch very hard," stated fast-rising heavyweight Daniel Dubois, who recalled his infamous sparring session with current unified heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua. Check it out!

This dude Glass Chin Joshua has been knocked down by more random dudes than Blac Chyna:mjlol:

:heh:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Why these sensitive ass nikkas Jrock N Bread on fighthype talking bout Ishe Smith still :gucci:

Even talking bout a rematch :dahell:

Ishe acting like he was robbed breh....he throwing salt at them.

He was in Vegas, Ishe's hometown...on a TMT card....and supposedly he was robbed for a guy from Philly? Nah. He lost, just being a sore loser:hubie:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

He was in Vegas, Ishe's hometown...on a TMT card....and supposedly he was robbed for a guy from Philly? Nah. He lost, just being a sore loser:hubie:

Smith wasn't robbed, but I felt he deserved a draw. Jrock struggled bad that night. At his age and level, he shouldn't be struggling with a past it Ishe fukking smith. :hhh:
This ain't the prime one Jacobs fought. This 2017 Ishe. :mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Smith wasn't robbed, but I felt he deserved a draw. Jrock struggled bad that night. At his age and level, he shouldn't be struggling with a past it Ishe fukking smith. :hhh:
right..vanes who most ppl downplay..whooped ishe like he stole something..thats how it should have been for someone who is suppose to be a player at 154

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Even so it's Ishe fukking Smith ... let the nikka :to:

fukk I look like from being a hot prospect who errybody thought had next to willingly trying to have a trilogy with Ishe Smith in 17/18:bryan:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
right..vanes who most ppl downplay..whooped ishe like he stole something..thats how it should have been for someone who is suppose to be a player at 154
Even so it's Ishe fukking Smith ... let the nikka :to:

fukk I look like from being a hot prospect who errybody thought had next to willingly trying to have a trilogy with Ishe Smith in 17/18:bryan:

That's a different story:hubie:

J Rock didn't do enough to look like he was next up...I agree. You gotta beat up the Ishe Smith's of the world if you're gonna be a force at 154.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Punisher is a Boxinghead
Jerwin-Ancajas-and-President-Duterte.jpg