Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Maybe willie plan is to tire sanders out and be more active in the later rounds?

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Willie is such a boring ass generic fighter. Never takes chances. Just waits and waits til the opportunity is just right. He rarely makes anything happen for himself.
If there was ever a gameplan, this is only one it could be.. he just has to be first.. both think they slick... and they really aren't.. Billie is up though and is faster..

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Was the ref thinking about stopping the fight there?:dahell:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm done with this shyt :camby:

:dead: at bjs being the agreesor in this fight

i don't understand how you can travel into another mans country with a 2nd title opportunity and fight like this. i don't know wtf these dudes be doing in these long ass training camps.

monroe is trash, bjs ain't that much better but hopefully the winner of this fights ggg-canelo.

I saw 2 rounds and cut this shyt off. This fight is going 12 rounds, with BJS getting the decision.

I know it isn't far for me to judge BJS off two rounds, but he definitely appeared to be a very mediocre fighter.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If there was ever a gameplan, this is only one it could be.. he just has to be first.. both think they slick... and they really aren't.. Billie is up though and is faster..

Looked damn near like a mirror match based on the little I was watching. Nah I can't do it.

If I remember correctly, Willie tried to come with it against GGG. Not sure what he was doing here.