Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Low Blow Tito should've been DQ'd...

I wouldn't pick Tito to lose to Vargas, but that was a winnable fight for Fernando but Tito was giving him the low blow shots anytime he felt the fight slipping out of his grasp

Trinidad ain't shyt :skip:

Him and Margarito go beyond the "suspect" list of cheaters, they were caught, therefore get no love, fukk both of em. Both were and are FRAUDS.

:aicmon:

Low blows are part of the game.....I guess Duran N BHop aint shyt either??

That handwrap shyt was hopkins trying to get in Titos head N it worked....How Don Felix wrapped Titos hands was illegal only in Ny so miss me wit that BS....They was never suspended no plaster of paris like Margarito

Tito comes back outta retirement N Blasts Mayorga....obviously his power was still there Unlike Margarito witout his cement gloves

Vargas was blocking Titos left hooks wit his Jaw like dumbass he deserved to be :deadmanny:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
:aicmon:

Low blows are part of the game.....I guess Duran N BHop aint shyt either??

That handwrap shyt was hopkins trying to get in Titos head N it worked....How Don Felix wrapped Titos hands was illegal only in Ny so miss me wit that BS....They was never suspended no plaster of paris like Margarito

Tito comes back outta retirement N Blasts Mayorga....obviously his power was still there Unlike Margarito witout his cement gloves

Vargas was blocking Titos left hooks wit his Jaw like dumbass he deserved to be :deadmanny:
fukking right they ain't shyt...great, but they ain't shyt, fukk them too. I got all the love in the world for tough athletes but cheaters are some weak mfs. I can only speak on those who've been caught

Tito not gonna get suspended for illegal hand wrapping his fists unless it was AFTER the fight. Something like that gets caught before the fight in the locker room then it's fixed/re-wrapped and the fight goes on

The commissions that sign off on fighters gloves or whatever after the wrapping etc etc are do not actually do anything. Hell, most commissions don't really do anything but grant/deny licenses. Just blowing smoke...

Mayorga...NO defense, hold my chin out to get punched Mayorga...great :childplease:

"part of the game"...mf's lives and livelihoods are on the line, get the fukk outta here :birdman:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Sounds like Rees is a tune-up fight N theyll try to make Broner vs Burns for May 4th

I lurk on the Boxing forums for reading material N some of the things I read on there :mindblown:

Tito would get destroyed by Canelo
Floyd is ducking Trout
Floyd is duckin Canelo
Floyd is ducking Guerrero
Vargas coulda beat Tito
Garcia is ducking Khan
Margarito is a legend

:stopitslime:

burns-broner will NEVER happen, and i'll continue to say that. i bet this will be broners last fight at 135.

most of them nikkkas on boxscene be talking out these ass and be trollin 100x more than posters here on the coli. thats the reason i don't even go there anymore. but as far as vargas could have beaten tito, i always felt the same way. from round 3-8, vargas boxed well. i thought whenever he stood in front of tito and stopped using his jab thats when he fukked up.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

The Countdown (Build-Up)​

Lightning Strikes...:whoo:

The Massacre Highlights​

Last edited by a moderator:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Floyd massacred Gatti in that fight. Don't know why people thought he stood a I love Gatti but he didn't belong in that ring with Floyd.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Floyd massacred Gatti in that fight. Don't know why people thought he stood a I love Gatti but he didn't belong in that ring with Floyd.

Gatti was on a W streak had ward twice, leija, beat two undefeated dudes Dorin N Branco, he was the WBC champ, McGirt was a hott trainer at the time

Mayweather whooped that ass it was:ohlawd:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Gatti was on a W streak had ward twice, leija, beat two undefeated dudes Dorin N Branco, he was the WBC champ, McGirt was a hott trainer at the time

Mayweather whooped that ass it was:ohlawd:
Yeah I even thought he had a slim chance but once the fight started that went out the window.