Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This nikka Lampley I mean @Black_Jesus stay avoiding the fact that the deal was made in 09 N all:deadmanny: had to do was agree to take the damn test

The deal was so good these nikkas begged for it yrs later:russ:

Mayweather wants to fight Pac in May...

Arum: Mannys cut not healed gotta be June, Mayweather might not have a lisc, MGM aint big enough ima build a stadium:mindblown:

Last edited by a moderator:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You have no comeback or rebuttal as usual.. but just know that when I say "the bytch" You know and understand exactly who i'm referring to.. And the guy getting KO'd in your .gif is who the bytch has been afraid to fight all these year's

It's no point, yeah May is scared Of Pacquaio, but but but, but he dominates Manny's nemesis with ease, while Manny got ko'ed by a 40 year old version, with 0 fights at 147.....But but but Mayweather was bigger.............But all of this gets thrown out the window when it comes to Manny

As far as May vs Manny goes, the fight was set in stone 50/50 and all and Manny ducked to run to face Clottley.....You even had a judge(mediator) backing Mayweather in this charade, saying Manny and and his crew were lying in regards to their Mayweather smear campaign

I should start just copying and pasting the same ass post in this thread over and over, with your trolling, broken record ass, do you really want to post all the excuses Manny used to duck this match once again:sitdown:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
This nikka Lampley I mean @Black_Jesus stay avoiding the fact that the deal was made in 09 N all:deadmanny: had to do was agree to take the damn test

Arum: Mannys cut not healed gotta be June, Mayweather might not have a lisc, MGM aint big enough ima build a stadium:mindblown:
Let anybody in thge real world avoid a drug test from a future employer and see what happens

But but but commission this and commission that, commission dont enforce those type of penalties, but Mayweather agreed to a 10 million per pound penalty, with no hesitation, but nikkas cant do a drug test

The 10 million per pound penalty was Arum exit strategy, and Mayweather called their bluff point blank period

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

Why you keep bringing up 09 instead of addressing my posts about Floyds actions after Pac has agreed to all testing... Its always "bu bu bu but back in 09 you know before Floydie switched up all his demands and went in full bytch mode blah blah blahzay"

nikkas always wanna bring up Arum talking about Manny's cut or the temporary stadium as if these were excuses they were using to avoid the fight and not Floyd demanding that Pac leave Top Rank and accept 40 mil with Zero ppv... You cant be this stupid.. Even for a Floydie fan

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
It's no point, yeah May is scared Of Pacquaio, but but but, but he dominates Manny's nemesis with ease, while Manny got ko'ed by a 40 year old version, with 0 fights at 147.....But but but Mayweather was bigger.............But all of this gets thrown out the window when it comes to Manny

As far as May vs Manny goes, the fight was set in stone 50/50 and all and Manny ducked to run to face Clottley.....You even had a judge(mediator) backing Mayweather in this charade, saying Manny and and his crew were lying in regards to their Mayweather smear campaign

I should start just copying and pasting the same ass post in this thread over and over, with your trolling, broken record ass, do you really want to post all the excuses Manny used to duck this match once again:sitdown:

Ok so what.. Floyd beat JMM with ease.. a fighter who was Manny's nemesis at a smaller weight class who also looked flabby and sick at the time... and yes you said it... Floyd still came in overweight at the weigh in and even heavier fight night, where he refused to reweigh himself...

Floyd called for OSDT because he was scared of Manny and thought he might on roids PERIOD.... Manny didn't feel he should have to subject himself to random unlimited blood tests at the time... I believe he was clean.. You don't.. :manny:

During negotiations Arum publicly said negotiations were close to being finalized and that there was 1 or 2 things that needed to be ironed out, but technically that 1 statement violated a strict confidentiality agreement because there were apparently many issues instead of a couple issues, so the mediator had to publicly correct the erroneous statement.. Sorry Skip nowhere is this judge backing Floyd against a Top Rank smear campaign dumb bish.. nice try though :skip:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
:childplease:

pacquiao-gets-knocked-out-data.gif

pacman_original.gif

:rip:
:russ:

/ this discussion
:salute:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

builder_bob.jpg

We building stadiums brehs. :deadmanny:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you keep bringing up 09 instead of addressing my posts about Floyds actions after Pac has agreed to all testing... Its always "bu bu bu but back in 09 you know before Floydie switched up all his demands and went in full bytch mode blah blah blahzay"

nikkas always wanna bring up Arum talking about Manny's cut or the temporary stadium as if these were excuses they were using to avoid the fight and not Floyd demanding that Pac leave Top Rank and accept 40 mil with Zero ppv... You cant be this stupid.. Even for a Floydie fan

because u keep tryin to say floyd was scared,ducking, had to intentions to fight etc when its been documented several times dat in 09 everything was agreed upon and floyd actually signed his part of da contract and sent it to top rank. that trumps your entire agrument,the only reason it was not accepted was because pacquaio didnt want to take a test.

dat was before he fought marquez da third time and before he started to slow down a lil

everything after that is pretty much whatever.
in the following years a lot of things changed

mayweather became even more popular, broke even more records, was getting more money etc etc. also, the bad blood between the camps continued to grow and there was bitterness over trash talk, lawsuits, etc

everything was simple back then. the negoitations didnt even take long.
a nikka turned down 30 mil over a drug test

it dont get any more suspect than that