Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@krackdagawd

B-Hop :umad: needs to be made asap:banderas:

CukXl6QUsAAhGoa.jpg

:ohlawd:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
@Newzz u checked ab instagram...they say he was talkin bout suicide last night ..:francis:

I didn't see none of that...just a dude having his normal mood swings:manny:

These are his last posts on his IG:

He doesn't listen (it seems) or respond to his fans at all, so I don't know what to say:yeshrug:

All he has to do is box and make $1 million or more, 3-4x a year,....and he doesn't even want to do that. It's on him if he offs himself, I dont know what he's talking about or going thru:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Danny Jacobs.....:umad:?

Now get in there and take the 25% and your KO loss like a man or vacate the belt and still negotiate with Team GGG for a better deal:ufdup:

Stop trying to bend the rules. A purse bid split is a purse bid split.:birdman:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Adrien Broner -- Boxer's Friends Call Police ... After Possible Suicide Threats

Adrien Broner's close friends are worried he may kill himself -- and have contacted police to check in on the boxer after he went to social media and strongly implied he was going to take his own life.

Broner began posting early Wednesday morning -- apologizing to his family and friends and saying, "I don't want to be here no more this s**t too much."

He then posted a photo of a handgun inside of a vehicle and wrote, "I'm going home I love y'all."

We tried to reaching out to Broner to no avail -- but several of his friends told us they're extremely concerned and at least one friend says he's contacted police to help.

:lupe: