Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

:blessed:
ihjgk7lRugjVn.gif

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
So its gonna be 4 world title fights in 4 weeks just for British boxing
Bellew, Crolla, Cleverly, Burns all fighting in that period of time.
Cleverley not that regular bs title is not a real world champion.

Burns fights Broner?

Bellew sadly won't lose cause he fight BJ Flores... :scusthov:
Bellew one of the few fighters I legit hate

Crolla vs Linares is close on paper idk...

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
lol, of course skysports, a British site gonna spin it like that

nobody counts Brahmer as a legit world champion. If Cleverley would win the fight he wouldn't be a legit world champion either. Plus Kovalev already smashed him so we know as a fact that he is not the world's best lhw...

I'm glad that the WBA started to make these BS titles disappear. Only thing that they should do it faster not writing out new mandatories for the BS champions or fights for the vacant BS wc belts (HW...). Why recreate something you want to make disappear anyways...? :why:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
lol, of course skysports, a British site gonna spin it like that

nobody counts Brahmer as a legit world champion. If Cleverley would win the fight he wouldn't be a legit world champion either. Plus Kovalev already smashed him so we know as a fact that he is not the world's best lhw...

I'm glad that the WBA started to make these BS titles disappear. Only thing that they should do it faster not writing out new mandatories for the BS champions or fights for the vacant BS wc belts (HW...). Why recreate something you want to make disappear anyways...? :why:
I was legit :dwillhuh: when I heard rumors of him moving up to cruiserweight.
I thought it was to continue his rivalry with bellew but cruiserweight has some killers there.
Even Kovalev feels he may be too small to move up there since he walks at 190 and kovalev massacred him.
Only one I think may make the jump is beterbeast because he is a big light heavyweight.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I was legit :dwillhuh: when I heard rumors of him moving up to cruiserweight.
I thought it was to continue his rivalry with bellew but cruiserweight has some killers there.
Even Kovalev feels he may be too small to move up there since he walks at 190 and kovalev massacred him.
Only one I think may make the jump is beterbeast because he is a big light heavyweight.
Yeah CW has some killers, I was legit :scust: when Bellew won a title there... I though Makabu gonna slaughter him and he almost did in round one but he got reckless and got caught... :snoop: Now we have fukking Tony Bellew as title holder in an otherwise strong weightclass... I heard he's gonna have to fight Briedis after Flores. Briedis will murk him.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yeah CW has some killers, I was legit :scust: when Bellew won a title there... I though Makabu gonna slaughter him and he almost did in round one but he got reckless and got caught... :snoop: Now we have fukking Tony Bellew as title holder in an otherwise strong weightclass... I heard he's gonna have to fight Briedis after Flores. Briedis will murk him.
That's why I can't wait for the Usyk/Glowacki fight. Usyk is as legit as they come but Glowacki has a hella impressive resume and is the guy to beat at cruiserweight.
Bellew winning was :dwillhuh:. He went in on Makubu like he was apollo creed.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
That's why I can't wait for the Usyk/Glowacki fight. Usyk is as legit as they come but Glowacki has a hella impressive resume and is the guy to beat at cruiserweight.
Bellew winning was :dwillhuh:. He went in on Makubu like he was apollo creed.
Makabu got too reckless imo... :manny: