Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
still laughing at Brook. He is also a cash whore just like Khan but while Khan at least could really cash out after avoiding all challenges through 2-3 years, the biggest money Brook could achieve is a Golovkn fight. :snoop:

But hey, he gotta lose that 0 somehow sooner or later and he knows that so now he just rushes into it after it will be better for him. People won't roast him because of losing to Golovkin. Khan also got positive reactions for "how tough" he is after the Canelo fight :mjpls:

Smart strategy but also funny at the same time that this is the biggest fight he could achieve. All that ducking of challenges just for "cashing out" against Golovkin? :pachaha:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
ST.PETERSBURG - The Frontproof team catches up with Darnell Boone. Darnell talks to us about his upcoming fight in Russia. Gives us his opinion on Gennady "GGG" Golovkin and let's us know if he is the real deal. He gives us his thoughts on the upcoming Andre Ward-Sergey Kovalev fight and who he favors to win. Boone also gives a shout out to HBO's Max Kellerman.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
since Khan was man enough to fight Canelo and Brook brave enough to fight GGG, why won't Ward jump up to fight Wilder :troll:

I know your joking, but for years, Ward has talked about fighting Klitschko, feeling he can beat him.

This is just from a few years ago.

Obviously, the way he handles his career in a meticulous way, I just do not see him ever moving on to heavyweight. I think 175 is where it stops.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thurman/Garcia is the fight at WW right now. I hope May/Pac don't interfere and stay the fukk out the way.

I want those 2 to go into a fight against each other undefeated.

Let Pac fight one of Bob's TR WW's.

Let Mayweather chill. At this point it's just business for him anyway. Going for his 50th win is always going to be there if he needs a big payday, although he may want to use that sooner than later due to his age.

Last edited: