Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Whatever you say fam.

Still waiting on the answer to my question overrated by whom exactly?
Just seemed strange that u thought I just found out who Thurman was, I did just find out who the charlo brothers were.

By me, the eye test.:smugbiden:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Just seemed strange that u thought I just found out who Thurman was, I did just find out who the charlo brothers were.

By me, the eye test.:smugbiden:

That's great for you friend I'm honestly very happy for you but given that this is your 3rd reply without you answering who overrates them nikkas ill assume it's just you talking out your ass like usual.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
That's great for you friend I'm honestly very happy for you but given that this is your 3rd reply without you answering who overrates them nikkas ill assume it's just you talking out your ass like usual.
I'm calling them overrated, finding people who would agree means nothing to me.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
you really out here for each others' blood :dame:

I'm just having fun out here :obama: he made a statement and I asked a simple question he couldn't answer.

I'm probably ansty cuz I got this Yuzo care package I'm sitting on and can't go to the gym to work on it. :beli:
so u do u believe kkk has a better resume than ward?

if any of those guys were on kkkov or 97g resume you know what his reply would be :mjpls:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I was hoping he's be able to bait Joe Cal into a fight. Cal wanted nothing to do with Froch :mjlol:
One of the greatest travesties was that Mufukka retiring when 168 got hot...see if he would kept that zero after that shyt..but it was hilarious though hearing froch talk shyt about him..esp during those behind super 6 eps