Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Floyd need to stream his gym wars for like a $20 monthly fee. He has enough stans where that shyt could possibly work. Basically showing off his lil nikkas, and then every once in a while he can spar some can himself and post a 2 min clip of that.

I don't know anybody in real life that is going to buy Floyd/Berto :mjlol:
If I'm not at the movies I'll be twistin one with Floyd/Berto on my tv breh. fukk I look like seeing my favorite (skills) boxer through some VHS mexican stream? What if I'm with my girl and the domes so good I gotta pause the dvr?

How you gonna pause breh? How you gonna pause?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
If I'm not at the movies I'll be twistin one with Floyd/Berto on my tv breh. fukk I look like seeing my favorite (skills) boxer through some VHS mexican stream? What if I'm with my girl and the domes so good I gotta pause the dvr?

How you gonna pause breh? How you gonna pause?

:mjlol:

I watch vhs tapes all the time so that quality never bothers me and the streams I get are usually pretty good so I'll be straight.

Outta the 3 ppvs, Cotto is the only one that might get my hard earned bread.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:mjlol:

I watch vhs tapes all the time so that quality never bothers me and the streams I get are usually pretty good so I'll be straight.

Outta the 3 ppvs, Cotto is the only one that might get my hard earned bread.

Thank goodness I don't fukk with floyd on any level that would make me buy this card lol...I'll be damned if i contribute to berto's undeserved payday

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Thank goodness I don't fukk with floyd on any level that would make me buy this card lol...I'll be damned if i contribute to berto's undeserved payday
That would be strange of you @patscorpio a 'boxing purist/enthusiast' to not 'fukk with' Floyd on any level breh. Surely your insides must get hot when Floyd shuts up and dominates in the ring?