Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mindblown:

PED stood toe to toe with that bum and smacked him up!!!

I just don't know what the judges seen that fight.

At least Gift knows the truth... :sas2:

The judges saw all them rds PED bullshytting N wanting to look cool dancing without throwing any damn punches...two rounds goin toe to toe with Swift don't change them other 10 :russ:

All them body shots you saw Canelo land to give him rds vs Lara...we saw Swift land on PED while he :stylin::mj:around the ring

Don't make me bring out the Shane Mosely I "enhanced" the audio from jins basement tweet
:walnuts:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

This is unfortunate for Beast. But the way I see it is that dudes aren't ducking him. They just figure that they have more to lose by fighting him. Chilemba was smart for not taking this fight. Why do in there and lose to a guy with 9 or 10 fights, when I'm already on the path to fight the WBC champ?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Been wanting to ask yall a question for a hot ass minute. Hell at one point I thought it may have warranted a thread but I decided against it.

Outside of myself... Are there any other Andy Lee fans in this joint?

I fukks with Lee.

My grandfather was Irish. :mjcry:

I always wanna see dude shine. Plus the god Steward was his trainer.

Besides, I stan Zab and Lee has some of the same traits.

-southpaw
-power
-chinny
-loses focus sometimes
-pressure can be his nightmare
-quick hands

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
The judges saw all them rds PED bullshytting N wanting to look cool dancing without throwing any damn punches...two rounds goin toe to toe with Swift don't change them other 10 :russ:

All them body shots you saw Canelo land to give him rds vs Lara...we saw Swift land on PED while he :stylin::mj:around the ring

Don't make me bring out the Shane Mosely I "enhanced" the audio from jins basement tweet
:walnuts:

We do this everyday. I'm seriously gone miss this when I get back in school. :mjcry:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Viloria is on the slide but hes a name...dude had some serious action fights in his career..he's the last guy standing from the 2000 team (i refuse to acknowledge ricardo williams; his career was done a long time ago when he went to jail)...it should be an all action fight for sure..FOTY and/or his last stand...thats the hype for me..if viloria beats chocolatito..he's a surefire HOF'er

Gonzalez/Viloria is like Floyd/Berto on a lesser scale, but you was kinda shytting on that fight tho....:sas2:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Serrano and Judah on the card

11898762_10153062942568994_8276213329751814085_n.jpg