Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Maidanabean want to return in November :sas1:

I know someone whos available round that time :sas2:

Marcos Maidana Could Return on November Date

Former two division world champion Marcos Maidana (35-5, 31KOs) has been out of the ring for nearly a year and is not expected back until the month of November at the earliest and he may not even fight until 2016.

Maidana was last in the ring last September, losing a twelve round unanimous decision in his rematch with WBC/WBA welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Maidana's trainer, Robert Garcia, says there is a chance that his boxer will return in November - depending on his training which starts in September. Maidana has gained a lot of weight in his off-time and its has to evaluated if he'll be physically ready in time for a November fight.

"I spoke to his advisor, Sebastian Contursi, who said that 'Chino' will be starting to hit the gym in September to see if you can fight in November, which give us a good amount of time to train, as it would almost be three months," Garcia told ESPN Deportes.

"I think he already found the motivation [to fight again] because he came asking for his return. I honesty didn't expect [him to fight] until next year but he seems to be ready [to want to fight] by November, near the end [of that month], and that's fine."

Dont ask for something you don't want tubby :swift#1:

#swiftset :demonic:

:Purge2:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
King mo said this nikka Floyd came outta jail at 136lbs that's true :ohhh:
0803-floyd-mayweather-facebook-3.jpg

iono bruh...

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
berto vs floyd is getting terrible press, no surprise. they should have really made the undercard better.
i think people are understating the fact that floyd haters have pretty much given up after the pacquaio and no longer know what to do
he was their last saviour and he blew it
This is the first time in like 10 years where they cant say "hes scared" or "ducking" someone
many are turned off because they don't see anyone out there that can realistically beat him anymore
thurman or khan woulda been better for us boxing fans but even so, no one was giving them a chance

but yeah, not making the under-card better is a joke

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
how can 2 boxers who lost their last fight both fight for a world title in their next fight :what:

Swear i hate the WBA :scust:

AB is ranked #2 by WBA and Allakhverdiev is ranked #5:yeshrug:

Besides, if WBA is sanctioning it for their belt (because Swift is about to vacate it) that means Benevidez who is ranked #1 wouldve had to turn down the fight against #2 AB, Imam who is ranked #3 turned it down, and so did Di Rocco who is ranked #4, in order to get this #2 vs #5 matchup for the belt.:mjpls:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
AB is ranked #2 by WBA and Allakhverdiev is ranked #5:yeshrug:

Besides, if WBA is sanctioning it for their belt (because Swift is about to vacate it) that means Benevidez who is ranked #1 wouldve had to turn down the fight against #2 AB, Imam who is ranked #3 turned it down, and so did Di Rocco who is ranked #4, in order to get this #2 vs #5 matchup for the belt.:mjpls:

#swiftset was like don't worry #bandcamp we got you
hqdefault.jpg

#pbcboyz
hhh02.jpg