Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:huhldup:

I know the PBC undercards looking even more atrocious too :scust:

Swift vs Paulie the biggest fight you can produce :snoop:

Haymons a moron. He needs to cash out everyone at 147. This dudes match making is awful. I don't see how pbc gets reupped with this trash hes showing.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The PBC on Bounce card was nothing but 3 good fights back to back to back, with each fight being better than the previous though:banderas:
truth..pbc on bounce actually seems to be line with what the purpose of it is..which is to expose and create interest in up and coming fighters..only the first pbc on spike card had managed to accomplish this

but this card was a lot better and entertaining than the pbc on espn card from saturday..pbc on bounce only flaw (besides one of the cats not knowing how the 3KD rule works when its in effect :scust:) was the fact it was on bounce...but at least they tried to alleviate that by stream it online legitimately.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
truth..pbc on bounce actually seems to be line with what the purpose of it is..which is to expose and create interest in up and coming fighters..only the first pbc on spike card had managed to accomplish this

but this card was a lot better and entertaining than the pbc on espn card from saturday..pbc on bounce only flaw (besides one of the cats not knowing how the 3KD rule works when its in effect :scust:) was the fact it was on bounce...but at least they tried to alleviate that by stream it online legitimately.

Like I said in the thread, if we can get fight action packed fights with decent named opponents every time on out, sign me up for Sunday PBC on Bounce. It was a pleasant surprise:blessed:

And those 400 people in attendance (:heh:) were live though!!!:lawd: Probably because it was filled with alot of college students/wrestling fans/ #BandCamp members in the crowd with those "Black Owned" t-shirts. It was definitely a great atmosphere.:obama:

My on complant about the show, was is if only it was in HD:wow:

I need to see Juan Carlos Payano vs Rau'Shee Warren 2 asap & the John Jackson vs Jorge Cota Junior Middleweight Tournament finals fight should be on that bill as well:ehh:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Payano Says No Rematch, Warren Very Disappointed

Posted by: Random Hits on 8/3/2015 .

WINTER PARK, FLA. - Juan Carlos Payano (17-0, 8 KOs) defeated Rau'shee Warren (13-1, 4 KOs) by 12-round split decision in the debut of PBC: The Next Round on Bounce TV.

Further televised action featured the first round of a four-man super welterweight tournament. In the first bout John Jackson (20-2, 15 KOs) won a 10-round unanimous decision over Dennis Laurente (49-6, 30 KOs).

The second televised bout featured a hard-hitting scrap that saw Jorge Cota Lugo (25-1, 22 KOs) defeat Yudel Jhonson (17-2, 9 KOs) by a 10-round unanimous decision.

Jackson and Cota Lugo will now meet at a later date.

Here is what the fighters had to say Sunday following their bouts:

JUAN CARLOS PAYANO

"I feel strong. Every now and then he hit me with something that affected me, but I feel good.

"All of the cuts on my face are from headbutts.

"Warren is one of the best in this division, but there are lots of other good fighters in this division. I'll fight any of them.

"I think the decision was fair.

"I don't think we'll do a rematch with Warren next, but my manager will decide."

RAU'SHEE WARREN

"The one judge had it heavily for me, so I don't know what was up with the others. I think the point deductions really hurt me. (Payano) said I hit him while he was down and it cost me.

"He was strong in the first four or five rounds, but then I figured him out.

"I want a rematch. I'll be back strong."

http://www.boxingscene.com/payano-says-no-rematch-warren-very-disappointed--94221

Payano trying to skate with that victory. WBA should force a rematch:shaq2:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Payano Says No Rematch, Warren Very Disappointed

Posted by: Random Hits on 8/3/2015 .

WINTER PARK, FLA. - Juan Carlos Payano (17-0, 8 KOs) defeated Rau'shee Warren (13-1, 4 KOs) by 12-round split decision in the debut of PBC: The Next Round on Bounce TV.

Further televised action featured the first round of a four-man super welterweight tournament. In the first bout John Jackson (20-2, 15 KOs) won a 10-round unanimous decision over Dennis Laurente (49-6, 30 KOs).

The second televised bout featured a hard-hitting scrap that saw Jorge Cota Lugo (25-1, 22 KOs) defeat Yudel Jhonson (17-2, 9 KOs) by a 10-round unanimous decision.

Jackson and Cota Lugo will now meet at a later date.

Here is what the fighters had to say Sunday following their bouts:

JUAN CARLOS PAYANO

"I feel strong. Every now and then he hit me with something that affected me, but I feel good.

"All of the cuts on my face are from headbutts.

"Warren is one of the best in this division, but there are lots of other good fighters in this division. I'll fight any of them.

"I think the decision was fair.

"I don't think we'll do a rematch with Warren next, but my manager will decide."

RAU'SHEE WARREN

"The one judge had it heavily for me, so I don't know what was up with the others. I think the point deductions really hurt me. (Payano) said I hit him while he was down and it cost me.

"He was strong in the first four or five rounds, but then I figured him out.

"I want a rematch. I'll be back strong."

http://www.boxingscene.com/payano-says-no-rematch-warren-very-disappointed--94221

Payano trying to skate with that victory. WBA should force a rematch:shaq2:
What Al should do is pair that rematch with Broner ' s next fight and put it in Ohio gotdammit...but then of course I'm not his matchmaker lol

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
What Al should do is pair that rematch with Broner ' s next fight and put it in Ohio gotdammit...but then of course I'm not his matchmaker lol

For Al Haymon to be from Cleveland, and have so many Ohio Boxers, Im surprised at him only having a few fights for AB in Cincinnati and no other Ohio fights for anyone else.

He knows how loud we are in the crowd when it's our fighter, so for him to keep having these fighters fight so far from home...it's stupid.

That PBC on Bounce card in Cinci would've been incredible.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who got a link to that bounce card..never even heard of that channel

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
who got a link to that bounce card..never even heard of that channel

Opening Fight: John Jackson vs Dennis Laurente...Semi-Finals of "PBC Junior Middleweight Tournament"

Co-Main Event: Yudel Jhonson vs Jorge Cota...Semi-Finals of "PBC Junior Middleweight Tournament"

Not available yet:yeshrug:

Main Event: Juan Carlos Payano vs Rau'Shee Warren for Payano's WBA Bantamweight Championship