Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
who are the next top american stars?

erickson lupin
gervonta davis

Erickson Lubin and Errol Spence Jr are the Future.

If #TheRing ain't rocking with one of them 2, yall tripping.

Terence Crawford, Amir Imam, Gervonta Davis, Robert Easter Jr. are all very good fighters....but Lubin and Spence are special:wow:

#HammerHeads

:banderas:

*edit*

Verdejo as well with Spence & Lubin. Those 3 are on another level

Last edited:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
i love pizza....im from CT breh...home of the world famous pepe's pizza..i cant fukk with chains

lil caesars was good as fukk in the mid 90s..i had that shyt back in 2012 after like 8 years...pizza was :scust: and i shyt my brains out
dominos i got sick of..in college it was the only spot near campus that was open late..like late after a night of drinking or fukking

:whew:pepe's is the shyt. a lot of good mom and pop pizza here too. chains are :scusthov:

i went to college in FL..everyone thought domino's was fire :heh:..like u said tho, only option late night and id usually be too drunk/stoned to care. fukk that now

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Soooo canelo went on HBO to fight in May N Sept cuz Showtime said No

How's that going for ya ginger?? :mjlol:

The TRUE Mexican Hero will become the lineal Middleweight Champion of the World in October in Vegas.... @MIAlien already gave us that info:sas2:

#CaneloCartel....undefeated against Puerto Ricans:mjpls:

:smugbiden:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The TRUE Mexican Hero will become the lineal Middleweight Champion of the World in October in Vegas.... @MIAlien already gave us that info:sas2:

#CaneloCartel....undefeated against Puerto Ricans:mjpls:

:smugbiden:

Oh OK so he's NOT fighting in May or Sept then ....all that crying N threats he made for nothing :brawklol:

You forget ima OG Floyd Stan friend??

Undefeated against Mexicans isn't jus a Puerto Rican thing...its a #TeamChoc thing N we already got gingers head on our Mantle :88:

Canelo Stans can't tell me nothing :walnuts: