Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
:ohhh:

i was trying to understand how a statement could be overrated. i didnt understand your post. my brain is not functioning well these days :francis:
lol that's another overrated statement..try and and study my brain son..been here to ibiza-wu tang-around the world snorting the finest and trashing it to the sky light and back and still operating..

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
lol that's another overrated statement..try and and study my brain son..been here to ibiza-wu tang-around the world snorting the finest and trashing it to the sky light and back and still operating..

have you ever smoked yourself retarded? i do it on a regular basis :francis:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Allah Haymon's matchmaking for Danny has been shyt since the Mauricio fight in Puerto Rico...why exactly would you pick a fighter like Mauricio for a showcase "homecoming" event like that? As much as I shyt on the Salka selection, Lightning Ros would have been the perfect opponent for the PR fight.
And it has been all downhill from there. None of Danny's last 3 opponents have been guys that have styles that would do anything to give Danny an opportunity to look impressive in an entertaining scrap like the Matthysse fight.

On paper the PED fight should of been much more exciting...nobody on gods green earth imagined Peterson to pull a Lara more then half the fight ...or that Lamont would weigh 165 on fight night :manny:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
the guy is just ruthless and sound..he will reign for a quite a bit man..shame he is with Duva..
he will wipe the floor with that algerian? cat in july..lol

hes like our generations version of bob foster. massive power and knows how to use his range perfectly. john david jackson is a great trainer.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
al haymon is bad for boxing. hes like one of them mob bosses who used to own the fighters. or dana white.
WHAT Al haymon caught a lot of bs with the pbc but it no other fight promoter that has gave us solid boxing events like him so far this year just check what we have had so far in the 1st 6 months of the pbc

Thurman vs Guerrero
Broner vs Molina Jr
Berto vs Lopez
Stevenson vs Bika
Lee vs Quillin
Garcia vs Peterson
Dirrell vs Jack
Dirrell vs DeGale
Khan vs Algieri
Broner vs Porter