Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
what happened ?

remember one time i went on their and they said srr was trash cause he only fought white boxers. :deadrose:

i only post on the ring now cause other sections troll too much especially thelockerroom .:dead:

Thread was made with OP saying he cant believe he's rooting for the Cavs (being a Bulls fan). One poster responded saying he could never root for LeBron and the Cavs basically due to the rivalry. Then a LeBron stan :cape: through quoting him saying that #BlackExcellence is more important than not rooting for LeBron because of team rivalry. So, I laugh at the reasoning and explain why that makes 0 sense being that not only is LeBron #BlackExcellence, but so is Steph Curry on the opposing team...so homie can root for who he wants. He doesnt have to root for LeBron in order to be rooting for #BlackExcellence

The LeBron stan, even though I QUOTED his response to the other guy, thinks Im referring to the OP (which the LeBron stan never quoted at all) and is totally confused in what's going on and says Im using "inception level plea copping":mjlol::snoop:

Which is why I cant agree with the OP...as a Bulls fan, it wouldnt feel right to me cheering folk...
#blackexcellence supersedes all dat otha shyt. :ufdup:

We talking about the NBA breh....every Superstar is #BlackExcellence:manny:
Umm...No da fukk dey ain't. :heh:
LeBron James, Derrick Rose, Steph Curry, Russell Westbrook, Kevin Durant, Anthony Davis, Dwyane Wade, Kobe Bryant, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Paul...these are the "SUPERstars" of the NBA and they are all black:mjpls:
No one else in the NBA is a Superstar...just a star player at best:sas2:
1. :mjlol: @ da bolded.

2. Thread is about Lebron not any of dem nikkas you just mentioned. :aicmon:

3.Mufukka, what is eam da fukkin purpose of creatin dis completely arbitrary argument in da first fukkin place? :huh:

Some str8 arguing for da sake of arguing bullshyt. fukk is wrong wit summa you nikkas? :why:
1)He's a superstar in the NBA. Are you denying that?:dahell:
2) Well claiming a Bulls fan should automatically root for LeBron James, because of #BlackExcellence is stupid when the damn MVP is black, is in the NBA Finals as well, is a certified Superstar, but plays for the Warriors. It would be #BlackExcellence regardless of whatever team he was rooting for, so your reasoning was off:manny:
3) I laughed at you...you created the argument by wanting me to go into detail after I said every Superstar in the NBA is #BlackExcellence:stopitslime:

LeBron Stan said:
1) No. I'm denyin labelin him as a representative of #blackexcellence. Far too much documented c00nin on his resume. :francis:

2) No, you saw it was in relation to supportin Bron and tried to get cute by nitpickin & playin a dumb game of semantics to try n off set it. You not foolin nobody wit dat see thru shyt, brosephs. :francis:

3) Nobody asked/wanted you to do shyt. You volunteered. :francis:
*edited because Im tired of arguing*
It aint #BlackExcellence if you're trying to force a black poster to root for one black athlete to beat another black athlete:francis:
Bottomline, let that man root for who he wants to. You dont have to :cape: in every single thread for LeBron James or try and force someone to root for him as well, because you do.
- nikka, You da only mufukka up in dis entire thread makin something out of absolutely nothin....nothin. :francis:

- Who is hinderin The OP from rootin for who he wants too? :wtf:

He
was da one who created da thread and expressed his own reasons for choosin to give Bron props. I aint have shyt to do wit dat. And nor have I or anyone else postin in dis bish given him any shyt for doin so.

Wtf are you eam talkin bout anymore, nikka? :mindblown:
What?:dwillhuh:
I wasnt referencing The OP. I quoted YOUR post to The Bulls Fan
And I quoted your post...laughing at your reasoning.
:what::camby: wit dat fukkin Inception ass plea coppin, mah nikka.
Yall nikkas are :snoop: when it comes to following along
Either

A. Stop trynna make somethin outta nothin

Or

B.Do a betta job explainin at da start of whateva da fukk you're talking about to not cause confusion. :yeshrug:

Caint expect mufukkas to guess who or wtf you meant. Especially by da end of da conversation.

:childplease: nikka.

Was I tripping brehs? :dwillhuh:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:huh: Why are you quotin me in hea? What is dis shyt?

So we like dry tattle tellin or snitchin or seekin cosignage bout something or what? :why::what:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Finally got a chance to watch Guerrero's fight.

Man, he fukking sucks. :mjlol: Dude kept catching right hand fades all night long and was dropped and rocked several times against a career mode nikka with only 4 Ko's. First Khan :ooh: and now the Ghost all getting their asses kicked against light hitting guys that are supposed to be easy work. :snoop:

Another cherry pick gone wrong, but saved by a gift decision. :youngsabo:

Cotto looked great against a zombie. Bring on the Canelo fight already.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Thread was made with OP saying he cant believe he's rooting for the Cavs (being a Bulls fan). One poster responded saying he could never root for LeBron and the Cavs basically due to the rivalry. Then a LeBron stan :cape: through quoting him saying that #BlackExcellence is more important than not rooting for LeBron because of team rivalry. So, I laugh at the reasoning and explain why that makes 0 sense being that not only is LeBron #BlackExcellence, but so is Steph Curry on the opposing team...so homie can root for who he wants. He doesnt have to root for LeBron in order to be rooting for #BlackExcellence

The LeBron stan, even though I QUOTED his response to the other guy, thinks Im referring to the OP (which the LeBron stan never quoted at all) and is totally confused in what's going on and says Im using "inception level plea copping":mjlol::snoop:

Was I tripping brehs? :dwillhuh:

dude just a mega biased bron stan. its not like its duke vs wisconsin:russ:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:huh: Why are you quotin me in hea? What is dis shyt?

So we like dry tattle tellin or snitchin or seekin cosignage bout something or what? :why::what:

Nah...you slow nikka, so I need to ask nikkas with some ability to follow along did my posts confuse em.:birdman:

Keep up next time:ufdup:

I had edited you out though, but now you done came through and put your name to it:snoop:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

pbc-on-nbc.jpeg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Finally got a chance to watch Guerrero's fight.

Man, he fukking sucks. :mjlol: Dude kept catching right hand fades all night long and was dropped and rocked several times against a career mode nikka with only 4 Ko's. First Khan :ooh: and now the Ghost all getting their asses kicked against light hitting guys that are supposed to be easy work. :snoop:

Cotto looked great against a zombie. Bring on the Canelo fight already.

But it wasn't like we weren't keeping it all the way real about Ghost from jump breh :russ:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
what if i told you canelo is gonna beat up cotto? cotto aint ready to take this kind of punishment. gonna start havong flashbacks of margerita making pizza of his face and making him take knees :wow: and i like cotto :wow:

I read that part in the ESPN 30 FOR 30 voice and music in my head:russ:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
But it wasn't like we weren't keeping it all the way real about Ghost from jump breh :russ:

I know right. We always kept it real about how overrated Guerrero was. Dude was a Fight Night career mode nikka all along masquerading around as some sort of top fighter. He benefited from having the right ethnic background and good promotion/managers. His wife's cancer story also helped him too. Dude got constant good looks throughout his career and got titles and rewards with the least possible resistance. Meanwhile he struggles with guys on his level and always gets shut down by elite nikkas or cats that better than him.

Ghost is a C+/B- fighter, with horrible defense. Can't believe cats on here use to hype him up. Dude is Emmanuel Taylor status without all the connections and opportunities he's gotten.