Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I know I've been MIA, the fukk is everybody talking about Broner vs Zab. That's actually happening. :what: What happened with the Rances fight?

shyt is going to be like watching the stanning torch being passed. :mjcry: Two boxers I rocked with that could never fully reach their potential.

That fight hasn't been announced or mentioned by anyone legit...but you know how nikkas are when it comes to #BandCamp.

I'm just gonna sit back and wait for his next opponent to be announced officially or mentioned by either Rafael/Kim/Iole

:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Stay Callin out Pacquiao, Swift, Khan, Chino, Matthysse

Gets asked who's your next opp say "it doesn't matter"

Fights Flab Zab whos 1-3 in his last 4 N hasn't won since MARCH 2012 :francis:

Has the fight been announced anywhere? :yeahright:

You said this same stuff about Paul Spadafora and Humberto Soto...neither of those fights happened though so relax with the hating breh:birdman:

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
don't want to waste this in the cesspool that is the may pac thread but peep Lennox, Max, Harold, Paulie and Ward's discussion of the pre fight interviews with Floyd. They all seem to have a feeling something is "off"

this shyt seriously has me like :lupe:

Floyd did seem nervous at the weigh in to me, so I can feel where they coming from with all that. I've never seen that look in Floyd's eyes before.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
No reason for Zab :sas2:

We not fighting in Philly though:ufdup:

Meet us at the MGM Grand:demonic:

Besides, we called #swiftset so take up our offer and we will take your belts off of you to put around the waist of a Fresh, Fly, and Flashy YRN:smugbiden:

#BandCamp

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
If I even see a millisecond of struggle in this fight bandcamp getting that wotk :francis:

If AB struggles with Danny Garcia?:dwillhuh:

:bryan:

Yall my brehs, but yall are hilarious:heh:

Only thing yall are doing is fueling the #BandCamp Stan Wagon up, so when we get that 4th belt around our waist, we gonna be so gassed up that nikkas gonna hate us:banderas:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gonna buy a 6 of killians red.. 6 of sam adams and a 6 of corona..

im torn between buying a long ass sub party plate or a bunch of pizzas

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Breh you didn't answer my question...do you think Dib could hang with Gary now?

:what: What kind of question is that though, and I didn't even know you asked that.

Of course Dib can't hang with Russell NOW.......but this was a completely different fight before Dib got that work from Gradovich in the 1st fight as well as Russell catching that fade from Loma.

That's like expecting Margarito to beat Floyd right now, instead of analyzing the fight back in 2005-2006 when both were in their primes and cats actually wanted to see it.

C'mon breh, you're better than that. :childplease:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
gonna buy a 6 of killians red.. 6 of sam adams and a 6 of corona..

im torn between buying a long ass sub party plate or a bunch of pizzas

Pizza

• Dap
Reactions: L68

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:what: What kind of question is that though, and I didn't even know you asked that.

Of course Dib can't hang with Russell NOW.......but this was a completely different fight before Dib got that work from Gradovich in the 1st fight as well as Russell catching that fade from Loma.

That's like expecting Margarito to beat Floyd right now, instead of analyzing the fight back in 2005-2006 when both were in their primes and cats actually wanted to see it.

C'mon breh, you're better than that. :childplease:
I did breh....i tagged you yesterday...but I just wanted to revisit that comment nonetheless :youngsabo: