Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Dan Rafael chat wrap 4/24:

The rest of boxing:

- There is no HW currently that can give Wlad a tough fight. - That is unfortunately true but I'll be rooting Jennings on
- Monroe is a talented fighter and if he loses to GGG it should not hurt his career. - depends on how severe the loss is
- HBO would travel to Europe for Wlad-Fury.- A fukkery filled buildup for sure with hopefully the ending would be Fury knocked cold
- After JCC's loss, what does Froch do? Maybe GGG as he said he would travel to the UK. Paul Smith if he beats Ward. - of course Paul Smith because should Smith pull it off he's the lineal 168 champion, lesser degree of difficulty to obtain what he didnt want to do with Ward
- Heard a few names as potential opponents for Broner. One was Rances Barthelemy. - nah :camby:
- Crawford has said he would like to eventually be at 147. - dude has the frame for it
- JCC has a famous last name, decent ability, is fun to watch, and has no work ethic. - decent ability? :dahell:...:mjlol:
- How big of an upset would Jennings beating Wlad be? Douglas-Tyson level. Definitely more than Rahman-Lewis. - i can see it now: Bryant Jennings World Championship Boxing :mjlol:
- Thinks Geale will really have to work to make 157...which was Cotto's intent. - of course it is
- Apparently the website: 1iota.com is offering free tickets for tonights Spike card and the May 29 Khan card. - @yoyoyo1 mentioned this
- Delvin Rodriguez vs. Lara is supposed to be made for June. Lara should win by KO or 12-0. - all i gotta say to this fight is :francis:
- Does not see Crawford-Matthysse fighting next. Maybe one or two fights down the road. - somebody needs to put their belt on the line so Lucas can take it gotdammit..its time :boss:
- After Monroe, Lee would be on a short list of opponents for GGG. - Good, unification is key
- Fonfara vs. Beterbiev? Interesting fight and tough to pick. - Fonfara has a window to outbox him but not the durability to make me think he can take his power

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz will you be making a betting thread for the fights tonight/tomorrow

Imma be in section 113 trolling dem Brits sumting serious :lolbron:

Ima try tonight breh, but my WiFi is shaky where I'm at. I will attempt to make one while at the airport tomorrow morning if I can't do it tonight

Daps
Anybody else hate when Refs make fighters touch gloves? straight up kills the vibe a lil, especially if the fighters have beef.

*cold stare down*:demonic:

*ref* ok touch gloves:smile:

*fighters walk away*:wtb:

*ref* no no, hey come back here...touch gloves:tongue:

*fighters awkwardly touch gloves*:childplease:

:camby:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Wilder vs briggs on pbc:wow:

Yessssssss

unclephildatazz.png