Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
For the record I thought the scoring for both bouts were on point. Rarely do have close scores to close fights anymore. I was expecting a 117-111 to be thrown out there :leon:

Both fights could've gone either way. Peterson won "the fight" so to speak by closing so much stronger than Garcia and the rounds Garcia could've been percieved to win weren't won decisevely. However, you could easily make an argument that won enough rounds early on. That's boxing.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Of course an Al Haymon fighter would get a gift decision, never fails"

I guess people forgot that Peterson is a Haymon fighter as well :mjlol:

Damn near every boxer is a Haymon fighter these days, so saying shyt like that is stupid. Stop blaming Al for everything

Not really. ..u know who the chosen ones are

like I said earlier today, haymon probably wants Garcia to replace cotto.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Adrien Broner
Check Out My 50 Karat Chain!!
Drops $750k at Jeweler
4/12/2015 4:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Adrien Broner
only knows one way to celebrate a dominating win -- well 750 ways ... cause TMZ Sports has learned he just scooped up a ton of fresh bling.

"The Problem," still feeling euphoric over his butt whipping of John Molina last month ... hit up Avianne and Co. in NYC and treated himself to $750k worth of ridiculous jewelry.

Avianne and Co. has hooked up the likes of Justin Bieber and Chris Brown, but AB's haul of custom pieces has to rival anything they bought.

Owner Joe Avianne tells us he copped 10 icy pieces -- some of the highlights:

- 50 karat diamond chain
- 10 karat diamond and platinum ring
- 30 karat custom Avianne watch with AB's initials
- 10 karat diamond earrings

Understatement of the century alert -- Avianne says Broner is one of his best customers.

0410-ab-jewelry-sub-asset-tmz-sports-4.jpg

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/12/adrien-broner-jewelry-diamonds-750-thousand/#ixzz3XCCOQ3IE

That's some nice ass jewelry:banderas:

Always Balling:smugbiden:

#BandCamp ...:aboutbillions:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Adrien Broner
Check Out My 50 Karat Chain!!
Drops $750k at Jeweler
4/12/2015 4:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Adrien Broner
only knows one way to celebrate a dominating win -- well 750 ways ... cause TMZ Sports has learned he just scooped up a ton of fresh bling.

"The Problem," still feeling euphoric over his butt whipping of John Molina last month ... hit up Avianne and Co. in NYC and treated himself to $750k worth of ridiculous jewelry.

Avianne and Co. has hooked up the likes of Justin Bieber and Chris Brown, but AB's haul of custom pieces has to rival anything they bought.

Owner Joe Avianne tells us he copped 10 icy pieces -- some of the highlights:

- 50 karat diamond chain
- 10 karat diamond and platinum ring
- 30 karat custom Avianne watch with AB's initials
- 10 karat diamond earrings

Understatement of the century alert -- Avianne says Broner is one of his best customers.

0410-ab-jewelry-sub-asset-tmz-sports-4.jpg

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/12/adrien-broner-jewelry-diamonds-750-thousand/#ixzz3XCCOQ3IE

That's some nice ass jewelry:banderas:

Always Balling:smugbiden:

#BandCamp ...:aboutbillions:

Wait! Isn't that like his whole check from the Molina fight? This nikka trying to be Absolutely Broke when his career done:mindblown:

I know @Newzz got an extra room in the crib for him to live in when he retires and he runs through all his dough so at least as a super fan you gonna :win: