Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
After watching Stevenson/Bika I am now 100% sure Kovalev gon whoop Stevenson...

The problem I see with Stevenson is a big man who doesn't punch with power to maintain distance...He's always punching off his back foot and doesn't snap his jab...Kovalev is going to swarm that ass into submission...

First time watching Beterbiev and dude look like a GGG clone...Like these mothafukkas drank from the same plutonium laced water well or something...Very rugged pressure fighter with freakish power but he's got better handspeed...Campillo was gone after that right hand in the first round, had no idea what hit him...

Beterbiev versus Kovalev would be a classic and to make it even more enticing they got beef...

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Man yall trip me out. How did you get that Stevenson would get his ass beat from last night? Kovalev would have to walk through multiple strong left straight counters to even HIT superman! Bika landing a few punches late in the fight equals superman would get his ass kicked? :mjlol:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So, we all in agreement that BKB is :trash:?

Was watching with my brother yesterday and he was like :comeon: 'fukk is this stupid ring for' and then he was clowning cause the fight itself was pretty boring. Like, I see no advantage to having that stupid pit. The 3 fights I saw were all decisions and the pace seemed no different than a regular boxing match.

Anyway, :mjlol: at Curtis Stevens math skills. Breh, 66-66 = Gabe won 4 rounds, you won 3+ knockdown.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
I'm already in the gym breh

B8sEcemIAAAcWWQ.jpg:large

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
So, we all in agreement that BKB is :trash:?

Was watching with my brother yesterday and he was like :comeon: 'fukk is this stupid ring for' and then he was clowning cause the fight itself was pretty boring. Like, I see no advantage to having that stupid pit. The 3 fights I saw were all decisions and the pace seemed no different than a regular boxing match.

Anyway, :mjlol: at Curtis Stevens math skills. Breh, 66-66 = Gabe won 4 rounds, you won 3+ knockdown.

This was my first time watching and that whole set up is unaesthetic as fukk. Just put dudes in a smaller ring if that's the case. :camby:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This was my first time watching and that whole set up is unaesthetic as fukk. Just put dudes in a smaller ring if that's the case. :camby:
My brother was like 'is this some rejected American Gladiators challenge? :what:'
It looks wack and it doesn't deliver any more KO's than a regular boxing match.

IMO, they want to increase KO's, they should change the gloves. Not those ridiculous gloves they originally used either
Bagl3iXIYAAyD63.jpg

:mjlol:

Just do Boxing rules with MMA syle gloves if you want KO's. Really, though I don't know why people just wouldn't watch actual boxing and MMA instead of some ridiculous hybrid of the 2.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
My brother was like 'is this some rejected American Gladiators challenge? :what:'
It looks wack and it doesn't deliver any more KO's than a regular boxing match.

IMO, they want to increase KO's, they should change the gloves. Not those ridiculous gloves they originally used either
Bagl3iXIYAAyD63.jpg

:mjlol:

Just do Boxing rules with MMA syle gloves if you want KO's. Really, though I don't know why people just wouldn't watch actual boxing and MMA instead of some ridiculous hybrid of the 2.
:dahell: is this ridiculous bullshyt? If you want more KO's call it something besides boxing.