Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Wilder's camp continuing to put him in with sparring partners and cab drivers only creates the illusion in dude's mind that all of his flaws are not actually real and that all his opponents will be unable to eat his shots and come back with their own.
I am pretty confident that Stiverne and Arreola will beat Wilder.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
It was the left hand. Looking at super slow, that left hook hurt him, he was going down before the right hand came. Impressive, but this the same Malik Scott that had a weird stoppage against Derek Chisora :ld:

Stiverne/Arreola winner? fukk it, 31 fights, no need to prolong the inevitable, either he's the real deal or he's not.

That JuanMa stoppage was bullshyt :aicmon:

Daps
Scott took a dive, man...and I am not one if them dudes that call a conspiracy after every fight but that shyt was sketchy as fukk.

nah man IMO the way he fell that was authentic.

I think this is a post-prison Tyson sort of thing. Where these bums are so scared of him one punch paralyzes them

Scott was hopping and moving around wayyyy to much that round, you could tell his nerves were going bonkers. And as soon as a shot lands he all of a sudden has noodles for brains.

That was a fear knockout.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
"Unify and bring the titles to America"

Good luck with that bruh :mjpls:

ibpQDOvh1sAgq.gif