Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Not if that was his field of work.

Paulie has actually been in the ring, punched in the face, and knows how hard a shot is or not. Who is Brian Kenny to yell at him that he's wrong like he is working from the same experience/knowledge?:dahell:

Nah I get that part but I just see it as dude being passionate and just because Paulie has been in there doesn't mean he can't be wrong. :ld:

A friend of mine was a pro boxer and used to take me to the gym with him when I was a little nikka, we used to get into arguments about Floyd all the time. He used to call his style "running" and this was back when Floyd was at 135 :heh: just because he was a fighter doesn't mean he was right.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
brian kenny is getting too comfortable

is this guy really arguing with paulie whos supposed to be the expert analyst :what:

Exactly.

Desmond Howard was at my barber's shop last Saturday and we were in there discussing football, specifically the WR position since my son is playing WR this season.

He said something I didn't agree with about running a quick slant and getting off the line of scrimmage from a CB press, but I didn't argue with him because who the hell would I be yelling at a Heisman trophy winning, Super Bowl MVP, Pro Bowl KR, and NFL WR? I listened and learned something new because apparently he would know more about it by having dealt with it first hand at the highest level.

Same thing with Paulie and Brian. Paulie's been rocked in a fight before. He would know how hard a shot is and if it could be recovered from by using his first hand knowledge

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I'd rather have these nikkas yelling N showing some passion N then joking about it right after

Then boring ass Andre Ward or Max N Jim pushing whatever agenda HBO they instructed to for the program

That's true, but fukk Brian Kenny anyways. He never respects the fighters.

Matter if fact, he's probably trying to be the new Larry Merchant

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A shot to shyt JuanMa blows out Ponce again.

Same guy that Broner couldn't do a damn thing to.

Wanna know why? Broner is nothing special

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Boxing got off to a great start tonight...:whew:

Jacobs eventually beating Kid Chocolate.........:ohlawd:

JuanMa proving me as well as others wrong that he'd win even though it was a quick stoppage (I've seen worse though) :ooh:

For the record I think neither Paulie or Kenny can talk about how hard a shot is since they ain't the ones eating it. I thought it was a solid flush shot though. It wasn't what Manny KO'd Hatton with, but it wasn't no bullshyt feather duster either. Loved the passion them nikkas showed though. Thats good tv.

shyt, some nikkas still think Oritz could have gotten up against Floyd when he got hit unexpectedly (his own damn fault) with a 2 piece from a guy who's a HOF and current p4p 1 boxer.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

PWDXeDb.png

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps

a fighter who got blown out almost never wins the rematch in boxing

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Here we go again:snoop:

I was gonna take time to really get in-depth with my response, but it ain't worth it. I'll just say this:

Compare a 21 year old fighter in his 19th career fight going against a veteran, former Champion, who was 41-2 at the time and a Southpaw and the results of their fight to a 30 year old former 2x Champion in his 36th fight results against each other:shakemyhead:

You really comparing AB at 21years old in his 19th fight against 30 yr old JuanMa in his 36th fight?:mindblown: