Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
you right.

but;

wasnt he :whoa: @ the possibility of fighting swift not so long ago?

They are really homies, plus he said he wants the Green Belt. Reporter asked him about Danny Garcia and he said if he still has the belt, he (Broner) has to have it. They can be friends later if they fight, but it's a business. He's sure they would make the best decision for their careers however. He said he never put a name on it, and Danny acknowledged that as well, but the reporter tried to box AB in and claim he called out specifically Danny Garcia.

He didn't. He called out whomever may have that Green Belt when he finally comes for it.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Broner lost against Ponce De Leon. So it would be two L's.

:rudy:

If Broner lost to PDL, then Floyd must've lost against JLC in the 1st fight and should've been disqualified against Zab Judah when his corner entered the ring (which is an automatic disqualification in boxing, but they waived it for Floyd) and attacked the opposing fighter.

I guess Broner really is like Floyd. They both should have 2 losses.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This video never gets old:youngsabo:

Angel spitting that truth

Swift laughing at the thought of Broner taking HIS Green Belt

Happy March Swifteenth:ohlawd:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
This video never gets old:youngsabo:

Angel spitting that truth

Swift laughing at the thought of Broner taking HIS Green Belt

Happy March Swifteenth:ohlawd:

:heh: at Garcia's reasoning as to why he'd beat Broner is because he's too big, especially with all the Subway jokes :russ:

I love Angel Garcia though. I wonder if one day him and Danny might have a falling out, because Angel seems to be in control of him. Kinda like Floyd and Floyd Sr. original breakup:lupe:

I hope not, because Angel and Danny seem to be the perfect trainer/fighter matchup who just so happens to be father/son

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Did Jimmy Lennon just say brought to you by "Swift Promotions" when he was naming all the sponsors?

That's what's up:obama:

The Garcia's are moving right in this boxing business. No choice but to salute that:salute: